"Mhm." She moaned as he pulled her closer letting her really feel his throbbing member.

"This is all for you, my sweet." He groaned, "When the day comes where I bury this deep in you, I will not let you go. We will go from morning till night and from night till morning." He said as he squeezed her ass, "And this sweet little tight cunt of yours," he said as he slipped his finger inside of her making her tremble against him, "this sweet tight cunt of your will swallow me whole."

"N-Niko.." Her voice trembled as he yanked on her hair softly tossing her head back. "F-Feels goood."

"Mhm, I'm glad." He smirked meeting her eyes, "How about this?"

"Ugh!" Elaina's eyes widened as he thrust a second finger inside of her.

Nikolai kept his eyes on her as he continued to thrust his two fingers in and out of her, building up her sensation before pulling away and watching the light in her eyes flare-up.

"Nik-Niko...please." She panted bringing her face closer to his placing a lazy kiss on his lips. "Ple..Please!"

"As you wish," Nikolai smirked as he thrust his fingers inside of her once more, driving her crazy. He rubbed her inside and played with her clit as he left bite marks around her neck, on his nipples, and sucked on her exposed skin leaving his marks all over her body. Marking her as his.

"Ah!"

[o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o]

Elaina stayed buried under the covers ignoring Nikolai who was chuckling as he came back into the room with water and chocolate for her.

"Beauty." He called teasingly, "You're hurting my feelings." He chuckled.

"Go away." She mumbled as he tugged on the blanket trying to pull it off her body.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about, you're my girlfriend it's my duty to please you." He stated as he pulled on the blanket once more.

"G-Girlfriend?" Elaina threw the covers off her body staring at him with wide eyes. "I...I'm you're girlfriend?" She asked. Nikolai stared at her with a baffled expression.

"Beauty what did you think we were this entire time?" He asked cautiously.

"Uh...f-friends?"

"My sweet are you okay?" He placed his head on her forehead feeling for any signs of fever, "No, everything is fine."

"Niko!" She whined pushing his hand away.

Nikolai sat down beside her wrapping his arms around her as he stared at her.

"I won't be kissing my friend every day no would no, more would I eat her out on my bed, and my friend certainly wouldn't step into my room." He stated, "Now tell me what are you to me?" He questioned watching her eyes widen.

"Your...g-girl...friend." She muttered burying her face in her hands.

"Correct." He chuckled, "I should give you a reward." He teased placing a kiss on the top of her head. "And what am I do you?" He asked wanting to tease her once more. Elaina shook her head defiantly as she shut her mouth tightly not wanting to say anything, "Elaina."

"No.." She murmured embarrassedly.

"Come on." He urged placing his hand on her exposed thigh caressing it softly. "Please?"

"My...my boyfriend." She answered shyly. Nikolai laughed nodding his head.

"That is correct." He smiled laying down with her head on his chest. "Now that we've established that we are now dating and that you are very slow wh— ow." He grumbled when she pinched his arm.

"Quiet." She mumbled rubbing her face against his chest, "Y-You're so mean."

"I know." He chuckled, "But you are also mean as well...thinking we were only friends." He complained.

"It's not my fault...I don't even know what's going on anymore."

"Then what did you tell your father and brothers I was?" He questioned.

"L-Lover?" She shrugged.

"that's the same thing as girlfriend and boyfriend, beauty." He stated.

"Whatever." She sighed placing her head on the pillow beside him and wrapping her arms around his arm tightly. "I like being your girlfriend." She stated giddily, Nikolai chuckled.

"And I like being your lover." He grinned, Elaina huffed pulling away only for him to pull her back. "No, I need you."

"I'm right beside you." She grumbled.

"Yes but I want you near me."

"I am."

"No, I want you touching me." He groaned.

"I am." She huffed.

"Elaina."

"Nikolai."

"Yes, my dear girlfriend?"

"I don't like you."

"Too bad I'm taking you to meet my mother."

"I'm leaving." Nikolai chuckled pulling her down when she tried to get up.

"Not so fast, beauty."

"Nikolai I can't meet your mother." She huffed, "What if she doesn't like me? Then what? I have to break up with you and move as far away from you as I can. What if she doesn't like what I do? Maybe she already doesn't like me because I was the reason you didn't go to your brother's welcome home party. Oh goodness, my brain is jumbled right now, I'm going to cr—." Nikolai placed his hand over her mouth stopping her rambling.

"Calm down." He said, "take deep breathes." He slowly removed his hand from her mouth letting her take deep breathes and both of them laid there after a while staring up at the ceiling.

"I'll be with you every step of the way." He stated, "No one will take me away from you vice versa no one will take you away from me. It is just a small lunch to meet my mom if you get too nervous then we can reschedule for another time." He said.

"No...that would be selfish off me." Elaina shook her head, "I...I can do this." She said nodding her head. "you'll be there right?" She turned on her side looking at him. Nikolai nodded placing his hand on her cheek caressing it softly.

"I'll be there every step of the way." He said looking into her eyes reassuring her that he wasn't going to leave her alone.

"Okay." She breathed a smile gracing her beautiful face, worries, and negativities fading away as she stared into his eyes that held promise. 

Authors Note: 

Things are going to get heated up from now on, just you wait...but I'm also very horrible at writing bed scenes which is why I randomly cut off, kind of irritating, to be honest. 

This chapter is another iffy chapter, see if I like it then I'll keep it and only edit when necessary but if not then I'll most likely rewrite a few parts... sigh

xoxo, fiftyshadesofbabes