A Little Bit of Chaos

Start from the beginning

"Says the guy who spent another night exploring the woods all by himself." She replied to him.

I walked way not wanting to be a part of their conversation. Finn was like a possessive boyfriend when he was not even her boyfriend.

I was half way back to the drop ship when I could hear someone storming up behind me.

"Dahlia!" Clarke yelled as she approached me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked angry. What could have happened in the two minutes I let her alone with Finn?

"I want you to take this dam thing off." She said as she held out her wrist to me.

"Your wrist band?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes." She replied.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her.

She was not making any sense.

"Will you just do it?" She snapped at me.

I looked at Finn who was approaching us.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"Nothing. She's mad at her mom and wants her to think she's dead." He told me.

"Clarke." I said to her softly.

"Are you going to do it or not?" She asked me.

"No. I know if you do this your will regret it and I don't want that hanging over my head. I have enough things already weighing on my mind." I told her.

"Whatever. I know someone who will help." She said as she stormed off.

She was walking towered the drop ship. Finn followed closely behind it took me a little longer to catch up. When I got inside Monty was messing with her wrist band.

"What are you doing?" I asked Monty.

"I have been looking for someone to let me take off there wrist band. If I can get it off without damaging it I should be able to communicate with the Ark." He said.

"Well I guess this is better than me just ripping it off of her." I said to Finn who was also standing back and watching.

After a few minutes of tinkering with the thing Monty pooped it off. It looked to still be working.

"I did it. It's still operational." Monty told us.

Clarke and him smiled at each other and then she walked over to us.

Finn did not look pleased with Clarke but he still listened to her all the same.

"So Monty what are you trying to do?" I asked him.

He had opened up a panel in the wall and was messing with all the wires.

"My mother will only think I'm dead temporarily." I heard Clarke tell Finn before Monty could answer me.

"Not If I can't patch it through the drop ships mainframe." Monty told her.

We all looked at him wondering why he would even say that to Clarke. He turned around as if he could feel all of our eyes on him.

"I can do it." Monty reassures us. "We will be talking to the Ark by nightfall."

I was not shore if I wanted this. I did not want the Ark or the people on it to come down. I looked over at Clarke leaving Finn following close behind her.

I walked out and stood on the drop ship ramp. I looked around as everyone was working. People where building weapons. Others the walls. Everyone was doing something, everyone except for me. Even Monty had his project. A project I needed to fail, or figure out how to stop. That's my job now. Stop Monty from talking to the Ark.