Charlie's Wikipedia Page

So have you ever wondered what Charlie's Wikipedia page would look like?. Well, wonder no more.

Charlie Donnelly (Wikipedia)

Charlie Donnelly (Born 20th December 1992) is known mostly for her presenting work on Britains Got More Talent as a co-host alongside Stephen Mulhern and her work on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now or as it was most notably known later on as Extra camp. She was first seen on Byker Grove as a baby of a teenager on the show and has followed in her father's footsteps and has been acting and presenting since she was born.

Charlie Donnelly

Donnelly at Baftas Awards 2019 with Ant McPartlin and dad Declan Donnelly

Born: Charlie Donnelly

            20th December 1992 (27)

Nationality: British

Education:  St Charles Roman Catholic Primary School(1997 -2003)

St Mary's Catholic School (2004 - 2009)

Occupation: Television Presenter, Actor, Dancer, Judge

Years Active: 1993-Present

Parents: Declan Donnelly Clare Buckfield

Stepmams: Georgie Thompson(former) Ashley Roberts(Former) Ali Astall (Current)

Siblings: 2

Notable works and roles: Extra Camp, Saturday Night Takeaway, More Talent

Early Life

Donnelly is the first child of Declan Donnelly of one half of the comedy duo Ant and Dec, she was born on 20th December 1992.  She is the eldest of her two siblings, she has a half brother by a different father and a half-sister by a different mother. Donnelly attended St Charles's Roman Catholic Primary School and St Mary's Catholic Secondary School like her father. She went into a career in television like her father when she was only a year old.

Career

Donnelly's career in television began when she was a baby first appearing in the tv series Byker Grove where her dad met Ant for the first time, she was largely in involved with her dads shows when she was a child. She then went on to present and judge shows like SMTV, Pop Idol, Saturday Night Takeaway, Britains Got More Talent, I'm a Celebrity Extra Camp and Got To Dance. In 1993 Donnelly first appeared onto our screens in Byker Grove as a 1-year old after a teenager gets pregnant. In 1997 Donnelly appeared on Ant and Dec's Geordie Christmas doing a segment called Dec's Little Helper where they played games to win prizes for the audience. In 1998 Donnelly made her appearance on SMTV where she played games with the audience members and tried to win viewers at home prizes. In 2000 she left the show but returned in 2003 to present alongside Stephen Mulhern.