BGT Edinburgh Auditions (2015)

Chapter 3 - The Start Of BGT Auditions

-Twitter-
@Amanda_Holden
Waiting to board Simon Air! @BGT @AleshaOfficial @davidwalliams #BGT2015

@Charlie_Donnelly @Amanda_Holden @AleshaOfficial @DavidWalliams Can't wait to get back together with the @BGT family

@Charlie_Donnelly
@Amanda_Holden @AleshaOfficial @DavidWalliams
Can't wait to get back together with the @BGT family.

@StephenMulhern
@Charlie_Donnelly Being unsociable while we wait to board the flight.

@Charlie_Donnelly@StephenMulhern Hey rude, Get your act together!!!

@Charlie_Donnelly
@StephenMulhern
Hey rude, Get your act together!!!

@ThisisTimDean
@StephenMulhern @CharlieDonnelly
Hey stop bickering you two. You are like an old married couple.

-Hotel-

Charlie and Stephen arrived at the hotel with Tim and he said he would check in while Stephen and Charlie waited. After he had done it, they all headed upstairs Tim handing Stephen and Charlie their key cards.

Charlie" Good thing, we have our own rooms, remember when me and Stephen had to share bed"

Stephen" It wasn't all bad, I didn't mind though you took up half of it"

Charlie" I did not, it was you that took up half if not all of it"

Tim" I'm telling you, you two are just like an old married couple"

Charlie and Stephen" Shut up Tim"

Charlie checked into her room and then went to Stephen's they usually sat and watched telly before going to bed. Stephen decided that he wanted to watch Get Your Act Together the one that me and him presented.

-Twitter-
@Charlie_Donnelly
Watching  Get Your Act Together with @StephenMulhern #BGMT #GYAT Stephen's idea.

-Twitter-@Charlie_DonnellyWatching  Get Your Act Together with @StephenMulhern #BGMT #GYAT Stephen's idea