The Last Day of Auditions (2019)

(This is based off the first audition show and the last audition show)

Charlie was sitting with Stephen, her dad and Ant they had been planning a surprise for the judges since before Christmas. Charlie looked at Stephen he was on his phone talking to someone.

Dec" You excited for this Charlie?"

Charlie" Yes ,I can't wait to see the judges face when they realiser that we have pranked them"

Ant*sits down by them* This is going to be so good, I can't wait to see Simon's face"

Stephen*joins them* That's what I'm excited for just see him so confused when we take our heads off"

Charlie*smiles* This is so exciting!"

Stephen,Ant and Dec*smile*

Dec*hugs his daughter*

It had felt like an eternity but the last auditions were finally upon them and Charlie was sat in the green room with Stephen discussing it.

Charlie" I don't why I'm so nervous I go live on tv most of the time"

Stephen" Maybe its because we are going to fool the judges and we have been trying to do it forever"

Charlie" You know what that could be it"

Stephen*laughs*

Ant and Dec then walked in and sat down with Stephen and Charlie.

Dec" The producers of the show have decided that we will appear at the end of the day, we will be the last auditionees"

Charlie" I'm soooo excited" *jumps"*

Stephen*puts his hand over her mouth* Shhhhh"

Charlie*looks at Stephen* Sorry"

Stephen*smirks* You"

Dec glanced at his daughter with Stephen on the other side of the stage as an act was performing then suddenly he looked as the woman who was on the stage had taken Amanda's hand and lead her off the stage.

Charlie"Oh my god where is she taking her?"*looks at Stephen*

Stephen*shrugs his shoulders*

Both Stephen looked at Ant and Dec who was as clueless as they were. They were just mouthing things to each other from the other side of the stage. The screen on the stage had now come on as Amanda and the strange woman appeared on it.

David" Hello and who are you?"

Woman" My name is Elizabeth"

David" Elizabeth..."

Elizabeth" Just Elizabeth and I want to make the impossible, possible"

David" Well the stage is yours"

Everyone watched Elizabeth as she began her act she made her way down the stage and asked Amanda to come with her.

Amanda" I'm scared"

She gets up and the camera follows her as they disappear off. Ant and Dec sat down on the stage and began to watch the act mirroring Charlie and Stephen who had done the exact same.

Ant*looks at the camera* She is taking her under the stage"

The woman sits down and Amanda sits opposite her still very afraid of what she was going to do.

Elizabeth" Amanda these are the pictures of people that have lived and died here*puts down photos one the table* I want you to count them all for me onto the table one at a time and then when you feel a connection put it in the cigar box for me" *pats it*