Charity Celeb Cyclone (Text Santa)(2011)

This is the rewrite from DD1. The original was called Finally Facing A Bushtucker Trial. 

The camera pans in and shows Ant and Dec playing about as they come back from the ad break.

Ant" Welcome back to Text Santa 2011 and it's time we headed off and handed over to the girls"

Dec" Please welcome This Morning's Holly Willoughby and my daughter Charlie Donnelly"

Charlie and Holly walk out together and wave at the audience.

Charlie" Hello, well it's nice to see you lot, are you enjoying the show so far?"

The audience starts screaming YEAH!"

Charlie" Well that's great now, I know I have been waiting for this all night even though I was there, what about you Holly?"

Holly" Oh I don't know could it be a possible bush tucker trial that a certain Geordie duo took on"

Ant" I think it's time that me and Dec left you ladies to it"

Holly" Hang on I think we should watch this bush tucker trial, what do you guys think?"

The audience shouts YEAH! Again.

Dec" I don't think there is time"

Charlie" Dad there is plenty of time, roll VT"

They then show the clip.

Ant and Dec walk up the path all dressed up in capes and crowns as they are about to take on the Celeb Cyclone. Joe and Charlie smile as they approach them.

Joe" Hey Ant"

Ant" Hello Joseph"

Charlie" Hey dad, are you excited?"

Dec" Well if we are going to do any trial I'm glad it is this one"

Charlie" I can't wait to see this, it's going to be amazing"

Joe" I'm not going to lie I have been waiting for this"

Charlie" So you said you would do a trial in aid of Text Santa"

Ant" Yeah we did think we had got away with that"

Joe" Well instead of meals you will be playing for a hundred thousand pounds for Text Santa are you up for that"

Ant" Well I don't think you can say no to that"

Dec" Yeah I am up for that too"

Charlie" You got this dad"

Dec*smiles* Thanks Charlie"

Dec" Joe any advice?"

Joe" Just don't get wet"

Ant" Great Advice Joe, great advice"

Charlie and Dec start laughing.

Ant and Dec stand on their marks getting ready while Joe and Charlie hold megaphones.

Charlie" So over ten years the celebrities have watched you laugh at them and now they get to laugh at you"

Joe" All the crew have been waiting for this, that wind machine is going to be the highest its ever been"

Charlie" All the crew are reading to throw balls at you, look even Bob has a ball in his hands"

Joe" So boys are we ready?"

Ant and Dec" Ready as we will ever be?"

Joe" On your marks..."

Charlie" Get Set"

Joe" Go"

*Clackson sounds*

Ant and Dec struggle already as they try to make their way up the course, both struggling with the strong winds and water spraying in their faces as they attempt to leave and make it to the first star marker. Joe and Charlie stand on the side screaming through their mega phones.

Joe" COME ON ANT!"

Charlie" YOU GOT THIS ANT!"

Ant with my much effort lands on one star and tries with his best effort to hold it there, his shirt absoweulty soaked now.

Charlie" GO ON DAD!"

Dec sets off and slips over as soon as he steps forward onto the course. He manages to land on his star after being hit by two large balls and slipping over twice. Joe and Charlie continue to shout through their mega phones as Ant now has to get up and help Dec to the top.

Joe" OKAY ANT, YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR STAR MARKER"

Ant leaves and pushes himself trough all the strong winds powering out from the wind machine and the water spraying in his eyes. He eventually makes it to Dec and slips over. Dec grabs him and both holds each other and they help each other up to the top. They finally make it to the top and then a tsunami of water and balls cascades down the huge slide. It washes both of them away and they end up in the little pool at the bottom.

Joe" COME ON YOU BOTH HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE TOP!"

Charlie" COME ON DAD, ANT!"

Dec moves on trying to get to Ant slipping over. And then Ant gets hit in the head with a blue coloured ball. He gets up trying to get hold of Dec who again slips over. They manage to make it to the top again and then finally collapse on top of the star. The clackson goes and Ant and Dec hug each other.

When they have made it off the course and have been handed towels they chat to Joe and Charlie.

Joe" You did it lads!"

Charlie" You have just won a hundred thousand pounds for Text Santa"

Joe" How was it?"

Ant" It's harder than it looks, it looks great fun when you are watching it"

Dec" But its so hard when you have the water spraying in your face and the wind pushing you in all different directions"

Charlie" We will let you go get dry"

They both say bye after Dec has tried to hug Charlie

Dec" Come give your ole dad a hug"

Charlie" No, no, don't"

Dec then catches Charlie and hugs her pushing himself onto her.

Charlie" Euggg Dad!"

Dec chuckles and both of then leave and Charlie looks at Joe.

Joe" No, no I know what you are thinking, no"

Charlie" Awww, come here Joey"

Joe runs off and Charlie runs after him.

The VT ends and Charlie gets up.

Charlie" Did you enjoy that?"

The audience shouts! YEAH. 

Let me know what you think, this was fun to rewrite it. I hope you liked it.

Thanks 

Fictionally_Famous38 X