Footy Putty (SNT 2021)

-SNT Dressing room-

Stephen and Charlie are sat on the sofa together kissing and just holding each other, their hands are running up and down each other, Charlie is laying underneath Stephen in just her bra and Stephen also has no shirt on and has his hands all over Charlie. Ant walks in and sighs.

Ant" Guys we talked about this"

Charlie*covers herself * Ant you could of knocked"

Ant*sighs* I did, look what if someone other than me had come in, what about your dad Charlie, I don't think he would want to see you like that"

Charlie" Okay, alright we will be careful, won't we Stephen?"

Stephen*smirks* Sure of course we will"

Ant" I'm serious guys, what you do in your own time is not my concern but I'm sure Dec will not want to catch you like this"

Charlie" Alright you made your point, I'll put a shirt on"

As Charlie goes to get changed Ant looks at Stephen and there is an awkward silence before Ant speaks.

Ant" So how are things?"

Stephen" I just really love her so much, it's like she is the girl I have been looking for all my life, she was under my nose the whole time"

Ant*smiles* Sounds like me and Dec with our managers"

Stephen" Oh yeah I don't think I have congratulated you on your engagement"

Ant" Thanks mate, yeah I can't wait to tie the knot, it will be good when we can have a proper wedding"

Stephen" Yeah that would be nice, hopefully when the vaccine is rolled out more, we might see the light at the end of the tunnel"

Ant" I hope you are right, we just got to think positive and go out there and give the best show ever"

Stephen" I can't wait I have got so much exciting stuff for you"

Ant" Yeah me and Dec can't wait"*rolls his eyes*

Stephen*pulls his signature face*

Charlie comes back out now dressed and comes back over to Stephen who pulls her into his arms and kisses her forehead. Ant smiles.

Ant" I'll see you two later can't wait to see what you got in store, I think"

Ant leaves the room and Charlie shuts and locks the door. She looks at Stephen.

Charlie" Now where were we?"

Stephen*smirks* Come here you"

-Studio-

Ant*sits with Dec* Hey man, ready for tonight's show?"

Dec*nods* I am very excited to get started, to get the nation feeling better"

Ant*smiles* Yes me too"

Dec*looks at Ant* How are the lovebirds?"

Ant" Well they are still lovey dovey I did actually walk in on them"

Dec*hands over his ears* Noooo"

Ant" No not like that, just cuddling but I did knock"

Dec*sighs*

Ant" Are you sure you are okay with this?"

Dec" Of course I am, yes of course it's still weird but just seeing Charlie happy with someone and not being abused"