Tv Choice Awards 2012

*Pics inside*

Charlie was just sitting with The Diversity lads, they had just finished with a routine for a upcoming show and were now chatting about the Tv Choice awards while sipping bottles of water. Charlie leant into Ashley absolutely knackered.

Ashley" So are you coming to The Tv Choice Awards with us or you dad and Ant?"

Charlie" I am going with them, I'll meet up with you when I am there"

Ashley" Yeah sounds like a plan"

Charlie" I should go, I'll see you later"

Later on Charlie was all ready and she was just sitting with her dad as he was fixing his tie.

Charlie " Do you want some help with your tie"

Dec " No I'm fine I've got it" 

Charlie" Are you sure?"

Dec" Yes I have cheeky, go get your stuff together"

Charlie" I am ready, I'm just waiting for you to finish with your tie"

Dec" Alright, if you want to help you can"

Charlie laughs and reaches over to help her dad with his tie . He smiles as she finishes tying it. Ant then appears in the doorway.

Ant" Hey Donnelly's are we ready for Tv Choice?"

Charlie" Yeah, I've have been ready for ages"

Dec" Shut up you, come on let's go"

-Twitter-

@therealashbanjo
On the way to the TV choice awards with @Warren_dv. Wonder who we'll bump into!

@Charlie_Donnelly
Very busy week, off to @TVChoice tonight, then @GotToDance_sky1 live semis, plus dance performances @Diversity_Tweet

@therealashbanjo
Very excited for the live semi's with my fellow judges @KimberlyKwyatt @AdamGarcia and @CharlieDonnelly and also performing that will be exciting!

@antanddec
On our way to the @TvChoice awards. #Fingers crossed! D X

Charlie and her dad and Ant arrived at the hall where it was being held and the camera snapped them from all angles, they all waved hello and Dec put his arms around Ant and then just Charlie

Charlie and her dad and Ant arrived at the hall where it was being held and the camera snapped them from all angles, they all waved hello and Dec put his arms around Ant and then just Charlie. They talked to a few paps and most asked who they want to win.

-Twitter-
@TVChoice: Fancy a bit of Diversity? Here's @therealashbanjo & @Warren_DV #tvcawards pic.twitter

twitter