Show One Ant! (2019)

The next few days were really good, they spent most of them in the pool or down the beach until they knew they had to start rehearsing for Extra Camp. Charlie walks with Joel while Adam walks with Emily.

Joel" So are you and Adam a thing now then?"

Charlie" What do you mean?"

Joel" I saw you the other day kissing him outside his suite"

Charlie" You saw us?"

Joel" Yes I did I was on my way back to the pool"

Charlie" And why does this bother you"

Joel*sighs* Just surprised me that's all"

Charlie" Yeah well you are easily surprised"

When they reached their destination they had to go to the top of a building. Emily and Adam stood looking out at the view.

Emily" It's a nice view but I do hate heights"

Charlie" Me and Joel set this up, this is what the celebs have to do as their first challenge"

Adam" Oh my god are you serious"

Joel" Of course we are, you two are going to have to go out to the end"

Charlie" Then you have to climb down the ladder"

Emily" Ladder, wait what ladder"

Joel" That ladder"*points*

Emily" I don't want to do this"*hides in Adam*

Charlie" If you don't do this you can't be Extra Camp presenters"

Emily" Oh god, okay lets just take a few deep breaths"

When Emily and Adam are ready the safety men get them into their harnesses.

Instagram

The Donnelly Daughter (Charlie) has gone live on Instagram!

Charlie" Hey, me and Joel are back for a new series of Extra Camp and we have two new presenters"*flips the camera round*

Joel*leans into the camera* They are doing their initiation to be Extra Camp presenters"

Charlie" Yes, this is their test, COME ON ADAM!"

Joel" YOU CAN DO IT EMILY!"

Adam" Oh my god"

Emily" This is crazy good luck to the celebrities when they do this"

Both Emily and Adam made their way bravely to the end of the ladder and carefully made their way down it almost shimmying. Adam's feet touched the floor and he looked at how high they were, his stomach dropped making him feel sick, it felt like an eternity he was waiting for the green light but when it did he smashed it like his life depended on it. When Emily had smashed hers they headed back to the ladder.

Charlie" I don't think I would be able to do this even with no creepy crawlies I mean I hate heights"

Joel" Yeah but you won't do any trials anyway"

Charlie*smiles* I know its in my contract like my dad and Ant's I will do no trials"

Joel*smiles* laughing* So are you and Adam a thing then?"

Charlie" Oh Joel don't start this again please"

Joel" Do you like him?"

Charlie" Look I don't see why this should be your business we were never together"