So I went into his room and sat on his bed.

He was in the bathroom.

Shortly afterwards he came out.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist then his hair was dripping a little.

He looked like a god.

ELLIE.

HE IS YOUR FATHER.

My conscience says.

Gosh why am I thinking this.
why did god do this to me !! life is unfair!

I had been twiddling with my fingers then he asked me what's wrong and I shook my head then he just rubbed his temple.

Then he asked what is it in a sharper tone which I quickly said if he would come for career day since I said I was going to go first.

He lifted my chin and asked me to slow down so I repeated my question and he said yes!

I was happy.

Then I gave him little kisses on his lip which he began to tickle me and I was in a giggle fit then afterwards he told me he had to go get clothes on.

After he put his shirt on he went into the restroom to get his pants on, i never understood why he takes showers, baths are the way to go.

After awhile of sitting on his bed I rolled over it was so soft and comfy and his scent was in the blankets.

"Are you going to stay there?" I heard daddy say.

I looked up and saw he was in a more casual attire.

"It smells like you" I said putting his blanket onto my head.

"Are you saying you love the blanket me than the real me?" he asks and I felt he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Daddy Daddy" I said uncovering myself from the covers.

I really didn't care how I was acting.

"Yes baby?" he says "do you love mee!" I asked and I jumped on his lap.

"Baby I love you till the world ends" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
I beamed.

"Then daddy I love you loads!" I said using my hand to express how much I love him.

"Silly you're so cute" he says booping me on my nose.

"daddy" i said,

"yes?" He responds,

"Daddy" i continued,

"what." he says getting annoyed,

"Daddy" i loved messing with daddy so much,

at that point he ignored me,

"Daddy can I sleep with you" I asked looking up at him while I laid my head onto his lap.

"princess are you having nightmares?" he asked.

I shook my head, i just found comfort in sleeping with him, and it makes me fall asleep faster.

"No daddy I just want to sleep with you" I said giving him my puppy-eyes,he always falls for.

"Anything for you baby" he said running his fingers in my hair.

"Daddy I made a friend" I began to say. "Oh? And what's your friend's name" he asked.

"His name is Aidan he stood up for me when Raevynn broke my gift to you" I said still upset because I took nearly 30 minutes to make it.
"princesse,  I'm sorry it happened to you" he says playing with my hair.

Before I was able to get a word in, daddy became
stern and said; "However this Aidan boy. I need to meet him"

"Okay daddy I promise he is real nice!"I said I was still laying my head on my daddy's lap.
"why do you shower" i ask,
"i like to keep myself clean unlike you." he says blankly,
ouch. harsh!
"but you give me baths" i said unfazed, i began to realise that dad really loves bullying me.

daddy grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up as we strolled out the bedroom and i was met with the aroma of beef casserole
It was like my whole world lit up.

"Daddy put me down!" I eagerly said which he placed me down as soon as I began to kick.

"Princess remember your manners?" father sternly says.

I call him father when he is being a stern but I call him daddy when he isn't being stern.

"Yes father" I said placing the napkin on my lap.

"Remember to sit up straight" he continues.

I obeyed and began to eat the food.

Then he began to talk in his working voice.

"Did you finish your homework?" he asked as he cut into the casserole.

"Yes. We got to colour a big turkey for thanksgiving" I replied.

"That's good" then he picked up his drink.

"daddy am i pretty" i ask wanting him to feed my ego, "no you've gotten wider" he says uninterested, i clenched my fist and puffed my cheeks, "you're uglier!" i say,
then he gave me a very offended look, "hmph!" I said knowing I won the battle.

We finished our dinner so I went off to my dwelling while he was finishing up with work and he probably is putting together a slideshow for the career day.