1 .Instra -love story

Nidhi is a high school teacher in mumbai, India,she got green eyes ,fair skin tone medium tall,but not too much into make-up and fashion,she was teaching in high school since two years now,her life is going well,as she got a respected job, good salary, good colleague, still she was not happy, like something is missing in her life,she herself don't know,what that is,untill her world turns upside down,as she got a message on her insta account as she was randomly scrolling instagram,.                                 "                                     Hey.......... .... ..,you look beautiful," she, first thought some random guy must have message her,but out of curiosity she just checked the profile picture,. and saw a very attractive, beautiful face woman, wearing a simple white shirt, having long shiny golden brown hair ,blue eyes and a sweet smile," Hell no ",.                                            why some beautiful girl like that which I don't even know, just say "Hi ,and call me beautiful,".                 it must be some random guy, using a beautiful girls pic to get attention,. so she just ignored it,The next day she was in school, finished her Ist lecture on 10th class and back to staffroom as next period is off,as soon as she got in the staffroom,she got message from The principal to come to office.                               Nidhi:.                                               "May I come in sir ?".              

principal:                                             "oh yes please Nidhi mam,". I got some work for you make a whatsapp group of the last two batches of our school,we have to arranged some parents-teacher, programs, where we are planning to invite our best students to share their experience for our upcoming batches,what do you say,is it a good idea,?                                             Niddhi :                                                       it is sir                                                            as she is very popular with students with her unique style of teaching and not to mention her good looks.

Niddhi :.                                                  ,but I think sir we should approach our former students are on Instagram,it will be more convenient,.                            

principal : it's up to you,I don't have any issue,.                                   

Niddhi :                                                    I am on it sir , right away, Niddhi got really excited as the last two batches were her favourite ones, she opened her instagram,were there are many her formal students of st.xaiver following her,as she was message them. she just remembered the last message she got from some unknown ,she thought to her going back to that message, whatever but the profile picture is so gergeous,is really some hotti girl think I am beautiful,she just thought of replying to that message. ,I mean what's the harm,I can block/ restrict the account anytime I want,if something bad happens,but I have to do it,as curiosity killed me,she replyed, "who's this? there silence for minutes,and as she got besy Messageing students she got a reply, from that unknown account "your secret admirer ".                       Niddhi : Really? (replyed) ....."so may I know the name ? ,no it's secret the unknown account replied,.

Niddhi:. so Are you a woman? or it is a secret too😜 Niddhi asked,.

Unknown account:.                             oh hell no I am a lady it's no secret, haven't you seen my profile picture,she asked, Niddhi never got this feeling,she was getting nervous and some unknown excitement filling her in this gergeous lady , brought all the unknown feeling on the surface , which Niddhi buried all inside her, she was so curious all of sudden the pic of this women making her crezy,but is it real ?
-
A/N hey,to my dear readers,it's my first story on Wattpad,hope you like it, please vote for the story,it really encourage a new Author like me, thanks guys 🙏🙏🙏