𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.

Episode 20 - Who Is Harrison Wells?

ϟ

"Where's Barry?" Eddie asked as he rubbed hungrily at his stomach.

"He should be here any second I sent him out for—" Joe answered taking another swig at his beer.

Caitlin sat perched at the bottom of the stairs watching silently. She still wasn't okay with this. Yes, she was glad to see some of the weight of the world fall of Barry's shoulders when he finally told them the truth... but that's the thing. Was it the truth? Caitlin bit down on her bottom lip as she struggled to accept that the man they admired... the man who was their friend was the Reverse-Flash. There had to be another explanation to all of it she declared to herself.

In a flash, the front door flew open and shut as if nothing had happened. Barry stood giddy in the middle of the room carrying three trays of pizza in his hands.

"PIZZA!" his voice proclaimed as he sped in finishing Joe's sentence.

"W-What?" Cisco smiled as the warm aroma of the pizza filled the room.

"Is it stuffed crust?" Sophia asked.

"Of course just the way you like it."

"Yay! Come to MAMA!" Sophia stated as she greedily took a box to herself.

Caitlin remained where she was her eyes glued down to her hands knotted in front of her. How could they act like everything was okay? How could they be alright with any of this?

"Caitlin?" Joe offered.

"I'm not hungry." She declined politely waving her hand at Joe.

Seeing the look on her face, Caitlin saw Joe's expression turn sympathetic as he nodded a small smile in her direction before his face tightened into a serious expression.

"Okay... six months of investigating Wells, Harrison Wells has led us nowhere... so we are going back to the beginning, to see what we can find out." Joe proclaimed.

Caitlin peeled herself off the stairs and pulled down her jumper as she stepped in to join the rest of the family in the living room.

"What does that mean?" Eddie asked.

"Road trip baby!" Cisco reached over and clinked beer bottles with Joe.