𝐗𝐕.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Merry Christmas!" said Sophia and
Barry as they walked into the cortex.

"Merry Christmas!" Caitlin and Cisco say back.

"Hey, Sexy," Barry said walking towards his girlfriend's desk.

"Hey, Handsome," Caitlin said. He then flashes mistletoe above them.

"Guess you have to kiss me now. Oh, well." Barry smiled leading in. Caitlin smiles back and leans in too. They share a passionate kiss. Then the sound of a long-suffering sigh comes from behind them.

"God, you two are insufferable. I thought we agreed that you wouldn't kiss in front of me." Cisco said.

"Oh, right? I forgot. But come on it's Christmas. Don't be such a Grinch. You may not have fallen in love yet but you still have us." Caitlin said.

"Yeah, friendship rules," Sophia said cheering. Cisco shakes his head and smiles.

"Yeah, I may not have a girlfriend but I still have you guys. My best buds." Cisco said and they hugged.

"Oh, is that what I think it is?" Caitlin said excitingly. She points to a red canister that Barry was holding.

"Yep. Grandma Ester's famous eggnog." Barry beamed.

"Maybe later for me. I don't want to drink and drive." Dr. Wells said and rolled out of the room. Looking back at Cisco and Caitlin, he noticed how their faces fell.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asks.

"No... It's just that this used to be his favorite time of the year. But the accident happened before Christmas. So, it kind of ruined the holidays for him." Cisco said.

"Oh, you know what. I should buy him a present. That should cheer him up." Sophia said.

"I'll join you," Caitlin said.

Barry felt bad for Dr. Wells. He no longer trusted him but he was still his mentor... His friend.

"Let's crack that baby open!" Cisco beamed as he returned with some
cups.

It's early in the afternoon. Caitlin and Sophia are at the city's shopping mall.

"So, what are you gonna get Barry for Christmas?" Sophia asks.

"Well, I ordered a pair of custom shoes online. They are his favorite brand Converse. Also, the shoes are Flash themed." Caitlin said.

"Well, I'm sure that he'll love it," said Sophia. They arrived at the parking lot and Sophia catches a glimpse of a man lurking in the shadows.

"It can't be," Sophia whispered. Caitlin puts a hand on her shoulder. "What is—" Sophia quickened her pace routing the corner she snuck a glance of a hooded figure turning around the other side. They both stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of the stranger back facing them. Their hearts began to quicken and Sophia caught sight of him.