𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Harleen's fist hits Talia square on the nose breaking it and filling her mouth with blood. Talia wipes her nose of the blood and glared daggers at the blonde.
Harleen gives a cocky grin and dramatically cracked her knuckles.

"You're gonna pay for that, Bitch!" Talia snarled, leaping forward towards Harleen. Talia quickly spun in place, landing a roundhouse kick to the blonde's head causing her to crash to the floor. Harleen groans in pain and then gets out of the way as Talia went for a stomp to her head. She then does a kip-up and tackled Talia to the ground. They roll around and punch each other in the face. Batman was about to break up the catfight when he got grabbed by the arm and sprung around to be face to face with Bane. Before Bruce could say anything though he got clotheslined. Bruce groans in pain and looks up.

"Bane? W-What are you doing here?" Batman managed to say.

"I was hired to kill you and your friends.
I broke the Bat once and I'll do it again but this time it will be permanent." Bane said kicks Batman in the face.

"You know Talia is just using you." He said getting back up.

"Once, I kill you. I'll kill her also. I will become the new Head of the Demon and rule over this world." Bane said.
He grabs Batman and gives him a powerful bear hug which caused one of his ribs to crack.

Batman yelled out in pain and it caught Harleen's attention. She stopped fighting Talia and drops down below. Harleen runs towards Bane and kicked him on his back with all her strength and it released Bruce from his grasp. Batgirl then ran towards Bane and used a Batarang to cut off one of Bane's cords that are attached to his back. Oliver did the same with his arrows cutting the cords. Barry then runs towards Bane and punches his midsection multiple times using his speed force and Bane staggered back shrinking. The Black Canary delivered a final blow to Bane and blasts him with her Canary Cry which knocks him out ending the fight. Talia slowly gets up and surveys the destruction. Her men are unconscious and the heroes won. She touches her head and winced.

"It's over, Talia. You lost," Batman said as he wobbled over towards her. Harleen helps him walk. Talia sighed and raised her hands in surrender.

"Alright, I'm no fool. I know when I've been beaten." Talia replied as muffled sounds of police sirens could be heard high above them.

Batman handcuffed Bane while Barry with the help of Oliver and Laurel put Clayface in a storage container.

Batman sighs and looks at Talia.

"I'll let you go if you promise me you won't go after my family again," Bruce said.

"I-I promise. So, you don't love me anymore, Beloved?" Talia asks her tone steeped in sadness

"I did once... But not anymore. Harleen is my present and future."

Talia didn't say anything instead she gives a sad smile and takes out a smoke pellet and disappeared into the smoke.

"Why did you let her go. She could just be lying to you." Olive questioned.

"The Al Ghul's always keeps their word," Bruce said.

"She also didn't spill any blood of the innocent. Only a few were hurt." Harleen said.

The police force then walks in and cuffed Talia's goons. Commissioner Gordon with a proud smile walked towards the group.