𝐈.

"To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first, you need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Good. My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive."

~ Allen Household ~

Nora Allen, Barry's mother, nurses him after a group of kids has beaten him, while a little girl is playing on the floor quietly.

"Tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Some bullies were picking on kids. Just because they thought they weren't cool. It wasn't right." Barry answered.

"It was brave of you to stand up for them."

"I guess I wasn't fast enough."

"No. You have such a good heart, my beautiful boy. And it's better to have a good heart than fast legs."

"I'm home," Henry yelled entering the house.

"Daddy!" The little girl exclaimed as she raised her arms in the air wanting to be picked up.

"Hello, Sweet Pea," Henry said, lifting his daughter in the air. Sophia giggles and he kisses her cheek.

"Our son got into another fight again," Nora informed her husband.

"Oh, yeah?" Henry asked while holding his daughter in his arms.

Nora nods. "And he won."

"Ah, way to go, Slugger." Henry said proudly. Nora gave him a look. "Oh, and no more fighting. Okay?"

Barry nods. Henry smiles, ruffling his hair.

"Now, who's hungry?"

Barry and Sophia raised their hands in excitement.

"Pizza!" They said in unison. Henry and Nora laughed.

"Pizza it is." He said smiling at his family.

~ Later ~

Barry is sleeping peacefully when suddenly he was awakened by his mother's scream coming from downstairs.

"Mom!" Barry said startled.

He immediately runs downstairs and sees something terrifying unfold in front of him.

"Barry!" Nora called out to her son.

"Mom!" Barry calls back.

Flashes of red and yellow lighting surround her mother.

Henry runs downstairs as he carried a crying Sophia in his arms.

"Mommy!" Sophia cried out.

"Sophia!" Nora called out to her daughter.

"Nora!" Henry exclaimed.

"Henry!" Nora called to her husband.

"Barry, take your sister! Run, Barry, run!" Henry yelled.