𝐗𝐗𝐈.

~ Jitters ~

Sophia and Ronnie are on a date catching up on what's happened while he was gone.

"Sounds like you've had some crazy times." Ronnie laughed with her.

"Yeah, we have... you sure have missed a lot." She said.

"But I'm here now and I'm never letting you go," He said and laced his hands with hers.

"I was thinking we could leave town. Start fresh somewhere and have a safe normal life." He suggests.

"Our lives are here. My job is here." She says.

"Yeah, hunting metahumans." He argues.

"There's more to it than that." She defends. "Plus My family is here and my friends are here I can't just leave them."

"Sophie, I'm not mad at anyone, okay. I know the accelerator explosion was an accident but that building took a year of our lives... I don't want it to take anymore I want you to be safe and staying at S.T.A.R. Labs isn't." He looks into her eyes pleading for her to see reason.

Sophia was about to say more when she notices faint red dots circling on Ronnie's chest.

"Ronnie, get down!" She warns.

He ducks pulling her down with him just as the fireworks of bullets start unloading.

"Get out of here!" Ronnie pleads, ushering her away from the chaos towards the exit.

"No! Not without you!" Sophia begs.

"I'm right behind you... GO!"

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Barry screamed in excruciating pain.

"You need to hurry... Barry's wounds are starting to heal..."

Barry turned his head and winced in pain as Caitlin pulled another needle out of his chest.

"...with the fragments still under his skin." Wells finished instructing.

"It's like that time I stepped on a sea urchin." Cisco mused. Barry sent him a look. "Except much worse."

"Just don't pee on me." Barry groaned.

"You know that's a myth, right?"

She ripped another barb out and he screamed. Caitlin bit her lip to keep it from trembling and rested her fingers lightly on his forearm.

"I'm so stupid. Jason Rush, that grad student who was helping Professor Stein, do research, told me that he felt like he was being watched all the time. It was Eiling that was watching him!" Sophia said.

"This is not your fault. He still thinks you're the keys to the ultimate human weapon... both of you." Dr. Wells voices.

"Okay let's just finish this... I have to get back to Professor Stein's house. Eling's going to be after him too." Barry breathes as he inhales a deep breath.