𝐗𝐗𝐕.

Episode 24

Episode 24.2 - Past, Present, & Future

ϟ

S O P H I A

"I knew that I would find you here first, Sophie. You beat me to it." Barry said.

My brother was keeping me company on the rooftop of S.T.A.R. Labs. It was cold outside but I didn't care.

I then stepped off of the ledge and turned to face Barry.

"I couldn't hear myself think while in the lab. I also haven't been up here since you were up here that one time."

Barry walks up toward me and stands beside me then rested his elbows on the wall of the ledge.

"You were right, Sophie. This place is a good place to clear your head. You might be freezing your ass off but hey at least you don't have to deal with the hard ass floor in the lab." Barry said trying to lighten up the mood.

I snort out a laugh and he smiles proud of himself for letting her forget for just a moment. But sadly the happy mood didn't last that long.

"So... are you going to save our mother?" I asked.

Barry sighed. "I don't know. Maybe? It's just the biggest decision of my life."

I nodded and put a comforting hand on his lower back rubbing small circles and soothing him.

"What would you do, Sophie?" Barry asks me.

"You know my answer already, Bear. I would do it in a heartbeat." I said.

"But what if the new timeline I created by saving our mother isn't all that great? I mean sure we'll be united again as a family... But what if I'm not with Caitlin? What if you aren't with Cisco? I-I just can't live in a world like that. Not without her in my life." Barry said.

"I'd like to think that no matter what earth, no matter what changes you make to the timeline, you will always find her, Barry,"

"But we don't know that."

"You're right we don't. Yet we got so damm lucky. You and I. We got to meet Iris, Ronnie, Caitlin, and Cisco at a perfect time in our lives." I said reminiscing all the moments I had with them.

"Yeah, Joe would call us the Ross, Rachel, Pheobe, Monica, Chandler, and Joey gang," Barry said with a chuckle.

I chuckled too and said. "He wasn't wrong about that."