𝐗𝐕𝐈.

Barry Allen is in his lab, looking out the window he sees the Man in Yellow. He was standing on a rooftop, and looking straight at him.

In seconds Barry and the Man in Yellow are standing in front of each other. The Man in Yellow is vibrating his face so that Barry couldn't see who was under the mask. His voice caught as he tried to speak.

"It was you. You were the one in my house that night." His voice rose, shaking with anger. "You killed my mother. WHY?!"

"If you want to know that." The Man and Yellow said, his voice vibrating as much as the rest of him. "You're going to have to catch me."

They both raced off

They both raced off. But the Man in Yellow always stayed just one step ahead of him. Finally, he stopped in an abandoned football stadium.

The man in yellow stopped running too and faced him. Barry's mind was racing and his heart was pounding, but he waited a few tense seconds before attacking.

The two speedsters ran at each other, and Barry found himself thrown violently to the ground. "Not fast enough, Flash." The man in yellow mocked.

Barry was up again, and the two of them raced around the stands, throwing punches and trying to stop the other. Barry, once again, ended up on his back in the grass of the field. The evil speedster stopped in front of him, kicking him in the ribs.

"Who are you?!" Barry yelled.

"You know who I am, Barry." He growled. Barry flew at him again, but the man in yellow was faster, always a millisecond ahead, punching and kicking him. Finally, Barry fell to the ground again, angry and in pain.

"I don't know who you are."

"You do Barry. We've been at this a long time. But I'm always one step ahead."

Barry lunged, fist extended, only to get thrown to the ground for what seemed like the 100th time. Eobard grimaced internally. He needed to play the villain.

"It is your destiny to lose to me, Flash."
The Man in Yellow told him. "Just as it was your mother's destiny to die that night." Rage filled him, but his nemesis was gone before he could stand. Barry lay back on the grass, panting, and wiped some blood from his face.

Barry stumbled back into S.T.A.R. Labs. His eyes were bloodshot, and his face was pale and drawn. Caitlin ran up to hug him.

"Are you okay, Baby?"

He was so consumed by his misery that he didn't notice the haunted look in her own eyes. He just shook his head.