𝐗𝐗𝐕.

Episode 17 - Rouge Time

ϟ

T H I R D P E R S O N

"Oh, boy," Barry whispered trying to catching his breath.

"Yo, what's going on?" Cisco's voice called over the coms.

Barry was slightly disoriented. His mind was spinning. Hearing Cisco in his ear startled Barry to look around him for Cisco.

"Yeah, Cisco."

"Dude?"

"I'm here," Barry whispered trying to catch his breathing.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" Cisco called over concerned.

"Umm, I just got a little distracted." Barry fumbled around the street confused.

"Well, you need to make up some time man. You better hurry up!" he instructed.

"Hurry up... wh-" What was he talking about?

"Hurry as in... get to the morgue."

"The morgue? I was there... yesterday." Barry muttered.

"What you talking about? You got to GO" he yelled over to Barry.

Barry didn't question Cisco, finding his balance, Barry raced back over to the morgue.

~ City Morgue ~

Taking in all the surroundings, Barry fumbled into the morgue, knocking his kit against an officer. Barry mumbled a sorry and stepped further into the dimly lit room. Barry couldn't believe how much everything looked the same. How was any of this possible? He questioned as he looked around. Lost in his thoughts Barry was startled at the sound of Joe's voice.

"Why is it so wet in here? Did the sprinklers go off or something?" Joe asked.

Barry stared at Joe strangely. This all happened before. Don't you remember? This happened yesterday.

At the questioning expression on Joe's face, Barry cleared his throat in an attempt to seem normal.

"What? No. I checked the sprinklers they're all intact." He mumbled.