𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Episode 24

Episode 24.1 - Past, Present, & Future

ϟ

B A R R Y

I watched my mother's killer with pure unadulterated hatred as he slowly stepped out of the shadows of his cell and into the light.

"Hello, Barry. Couldn't wait to talk to me, huh? I see you didn't bring me Big Belly Burger. You know if I am to be executed today then I would like for my last meal to be that, please. Extra cheese and hold the pickle." Wells blurted out.

I ignored his comments and drew in a deep breath. Closing my eyes and focusing on the task at hand. Today is the day. I'm finally going to get the answers to the burning questions that have kept me up at night since I was just a kid. This was it. I was finally going to know why me... Why kill my mother?

"Just shut up, please. And I just couldn't wait any longer. Thawne. That is your real name, right? Eobard Thawne." I began to question him.

"Since the day I was born."

"And when was that?"

"Centuries from now. Well, the 25th century to be exact. But that's not what you want to know now is it, Barry?" Wells whispers.

I cross my arms not answering his question and he smirks at me almost savoring this moment. He edges closer toward the glass of the cell wall that was separating us.

I instinctively stepped closer too no longer bound by fear and looked into his evil soulless eyes.

"Come on, Barry. Go ahead. Ask me." He said egging me on.

"Why did you kill my mother?" I asked voice shaky.

"Because I hate you." He statted.

I raised a brow confused. Hate me? I didn't even know who the hell Eobard Thawne was till a few weeks ago. What did I ever do to him?

"Not you right now. But you years from now." He explains stepping back from the glass and circling inside his jail cell.

"In the future," I said.

"Yes, in the future. We're enemies. Rivals. Opposites. Reverses of one another." Wells said.

"Why? W-Why were we enemies?" I asked.

Eobard then stopped moving around the cell and glared at me angry and offended like I was supposed to know.

"Because you ruined my life!" Eobard yelled slamming his fist on the glass of the cell wall.