𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

Episode 18 - The Tricksters

ϟ

T H I R D   P E R S O N

Barry and Team Flash stood in the cortex, watching the playback of the Trickster's broadcast.

"Tricked ya. HAHA look who's back my tricks my treat but I'll give you something good to eat. The days special a city in ashes the trickster proudly welcomes you to the new... disorder."

"Talking in the 3rd person that's never a good sign," Cisco muttered under his breath.

"You're just mad because he named himself," Caitlin said rolling her eyes at Cisco.

"Actually, he didn't. Twenty years ago Central City was hit with a series of terror attacks. One man killed at least ten civilians' two cops. That man called himself the Trickster." Joe stated.

"Woah! Someone was rocking the unheard." Sophia laughed as she pulled up the old police file.

"James Jessie." Barry read out loud.

"Like Jessie James but only more twisted," Joe added.

"Well, where is this Mr. Jessie right now?" Dr. Wells asked Joe.

"He's serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. He was just about the most dangerous thing Central City had ever seen." Joe remembered his early days on the force.

"You mean until the particle accelerator blew up." He seethed as his eyes focused on Wells.

Barry turned around to face the rest of the team, his lips pressed into a hard line. From the corner of his eye, Barry caught sight of Wells looking suspiciously concerned at him. Averting his gaze Barry shrugged away his burning gaze and focused on the rest of the team.

"Barry and I will go see this James Jessie at Iron Heights and see if he can give us something that could catch this groupie," Joe suggested, breaking the tension growing in the room.

"I'll analyze the video see if I can figure out the source," Sophia added as she started to type on the keyboard.

~ Later ~

"So, this was posted a few hours ago. Whoever this trickster is he certainly is not shy." Dr. Wells concluded as they finished watching the most recent Trickster blog.