𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

Episode 15

Episode 15.1 - Snowbarry Wedding

ϟ

It was the evening of Barry and Caitlin's big wedding day. They have been patiently waiting for so long now that they weren't gonna let anyone or anything ruin their big day.

Barry along with Ronnie, Cisco, and Oliver are at a hotel. While Caitlin along with Sophia, Iris, and Laurel is at the church getting ready.

The Bridesmaids were waiting for Caitlin to come out and show them her wedding dress.

"Wow...you look beautiful like a princess." Sophia the Maid of Honor said.

"Thanks," Caitlin said shyly blushing.

"What's wrong?" Laurel asked.

"Just nervous," Caitlin admitted.

"Don't worry about a thing," Iris says.

"You're going to do great. Besides, you're marrying the love of your life!"

"Now come on you don't wanna be late for your Wedding," Sophia said.

"You look like the Joker right now." Ronnie the best man said.

"I'm just excited," Barry said grinning widely.

He was fixing his bow tie in front of a mirror.

"Thanks again man for coming I know you were busy. I owe you one." Barry said.

"I wouldn't miss my best friend's wedding," Ronnie said.

"You ready, Fast Feet?" Oliver asked hyping him up.

"I'm ready, Robin Hood," Barry said and nods getting his game face on. The groomsman along with the groom walk to the altar first and then they wait patiently.

The song Here Comes The Bride begins to play and out comes Caitlin looking beautiful as ever in her wedding dress. She smiles radiantly and walks down the aisle with Dr. Wells as they had linked arms.

"You look absolutely stunning, Caitlin," Wells said with a proud smile.

"Thank you, Dr. Wells,"  Caitlin said with a smile also.