𝐈𝐈.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Sophia, Caitlin, Cisco, and lead engineer Ronnie Raymond are in the cortex trying to shut down the particle accelerator.

"We only have a few minutes before this thing blows, and if I'm not back in time, you need to initiate a lockdown," Ronnie said.

"No way! I am not closing this door. I won't be able to open it up again." Cisco argued.

"Cisco! If you don't seal off the blast, everyone in this building will die, including Sophia and Caitlin."

"Now set your watch to two minutes. If I don't come back initiate lockdown and tell Sophia I'm sorry and that I love her."

"Wait! Ronnie!" Cisco yelled but he was already gone.

"We did it!" Sophia said as she hugged Caitlin.

"Hey, Cisco... Where's Ronnie?" She asked.

"Sophia... I'm so sorry... He didn't make it," Cisco said tears in his eyes.

"No... No... this can't be happening. "

"He said... he's sorry and that he loves you."

Sophia immediately broke down and fell to her knees. She couldn't believe her Ronnie was gone. Caitlin and Cisco rushed to her side and hugged her tightly. Sophia felt weak and fragile just like that day. She was only 8 years old when her mother died alone and afraid for her life.

Caitlin's phone then started ringing.

"Hello?" she answered sniffing.

"Is this Caitlin Snow?"

"Yes, this is her." She answered confused.

"This is Central General Hospital. We have your boyfriend Barry Allen. He's been struck by lightning."

"Oh my god! Is he okay!? I'll be right there!" she said hanging up her phone.

"What happened?" Sophia and Cisco asked.

"Barry's been struck by lightning! We need to go NOW!" Caitlin said voice cracking. She was trying not to break down in front of her friends but she couldn't help it show just a bit..: her Barry is hurt.

~ Central General Hospital ~

All three of them arrived quickly. They were all terrified and didn't know if He would survive they just lost Ronnie and they weren't going to lose Barry.

When they finally reached the room he was in they saw Barry unconscious in the bed.

"Barry!" Caitlin cried.

She was immediately at his side. Sophia just stood there frozen in fear.

"Sophia! What the hell happened!" Joe West yelled.

The trio turned around and found the West's running towards them.

"He's been struck by lightning," Cisco said sadness in his voice. He watched Barry with tears in his eyes when suddenly Barry goes into Cardiac Arrest. The doctors rush into the room and try to do everything in their power to save him.

The cries of Caitlin grew even louder.

"Don't leave me, Barry, please..." She said desperately trying to grab his hand.

Cisco pulled her into a comforting hug.

"Everything is gonna be okay." He said.

Joe pulled Iris and Sophia into a hug as well. They wished this was all a nightmare and they could wake up but sadly it was all real.

The doctors were able to stabilize Barry He was fine for now. Harrison Wells showed up in a wheelchair and approached Iris and Joe West.

"Mr. Ramon, Dr. Snow, and Miss Allen I'm sorry for your loss. Ronnie Raymond was a good man. I want to transfer Barry Allen to S.T.A.R. Labs. We have better equipment to take care of him. We can save him."

~ Caitlin POV ~

It has been 2 months since the incident and it's been hard without him. I miss his kisses and touch. I miss him so much. He's in a coma but it doesn't feel the same. The only people I have left are Iris, Joe, Cisco, Harrison Wells, and Barry's sister Sophia. She is like a little sister to me and we are closer than ever. Sophia only talks to me and not the West's or anybody I just hope he wakes up soon Sophia needs Barry back. I need him back.

~ Sophia POV ~

2 months of hell! That's how long I have been feeling like this. Like crap. I feel so broken, just like when my mother died. I can only muster talking to Caitlin now, and she told me about how she felt when her father died, how she was cold and quiet. She also said Barry broke her out of her shell and told me to have hope, but how can you when the love of your life died and now my brother is in a coma. Will he ever wake up?