𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Additional Scene - Snowbarry Wedding

ϟ

S O P H I A

Caitlin and Barry are finally getting married today!!! As I am so freakin happy for them. I just wish Mom and Dad were here to see this. They would be so proud and happy for him.

I look at Caitlin and smile she's so beautiful and elegant. She was looking at herself in the mirror. I could see a tear stream down her face.

"Is everything okay, Cait?" I ask worriedly.

"I'm about to marry the love of my life everything is perfect." She said.

I give her a tight hug "You ready to get married?" I ask

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," she answers.

The music begins and out I walk with Ronnie linking arms. I spot Cisco and smile at him he was one of the groomsmen. Ever since Ronnie left to go Metropolis and control his powers Cisco and I have gotten closer. I think... I-I think I have feelings for him. I feel so guilty. I shouldn't be feeling this way towards Cisco. But I can't help it... He was always there for me when I needed to grieve and he makes me laugh and smile with his jokes and references to movies.

I will always love Ronnie but... My heart belongs to Cisco now. I then stand by the bridesmaids and see Caitlin walk down the aisle with Joe.
I see the love that she has for Barry in her eyes and smile warmly at the couple who were reading their vows.
Everyone cheered and clapped as they shared a steamy kiss they were now husband and wife.

The party afterward was great. Everyone was having an awesome time talking, laughing, eating, and dancing.
I walked outside to get some fresh air and be alone for a while. I then take a chug of my champagne bottle and sighed.

"You okay, Sophie?" He asks worriedly.

I turned around and see Ronnie. He looks so handsome... I couldn't do this right now and I avoided looking at him.

"I'm fine," I said.

"You don't look like it." He said.

"I guess... I just have a lot on my mind."

"Is this about Cisco?" He asks.

"H-How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"Ever since I got back you've been avoiding me. I see the way you look at him." He smiled sadly.

"I'm so sorry, Ronnie. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm such a bad person." I clung to him crying my heart out.

"You're not a bad person, Sophie. You can't help who you fall in love with. Cisco is a good man and I trust that he will take good care of you." He said and wiped the tears from my eyes.

~ General POV ~

For a few more minutes Ronnie held her close. He knew what he had to do. It pained him a lot but it was for the best.

"I can't keep doing this to you. Leaving you." He sighed looking over his shoulder. Sophia followed his gaze her eyes settling on Cisco.

"I know you love me and always will but I can see your heart is with someone else." He smiled weakly at her.

Sophia didn't say anything and kept cried.

"I want you to be happy, Sophie."

"Ronnie... I don't know... What are you saying?" She sniffs.

"I'm saying you're free." He whispered and wiped her tears again.

Sophia didn't know what to say. She expected to feel heartbroken like she felt when Ronnie died, but somehow she didn't. She guessed she knew why. Her reason was standing there across from her. Sophia stared up at Ronnie, her eyes apologetic and soft. As Ronnie leaned down, Sophia closed her eyes as his lips kissed her lips softly one last time. Lingering there for a moment before stepping back. He offered her a hand and they walked back inside and see Cisco dancing with Caitlin. Both of them laughed at Cisco's dancing skills.

"Tell him how you feel, Sophie

"Tell him how you feel, Sophie. Follow your heart." Ronnie encouraged.

She walked towards Cisco and grinned.

"Where did you learn that?" Sophia asks and giggles.

"It's just something I came up with. Wanna join me?" Cisco said holding out his hand.

"Absolutely," Sophia said and grabbed his hand. They danced to the beat of the music. Ronnie was officially her past and Cisco was now her present and future.