𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Episode 16 - Out Of Time

ϟ

T H I R D P E R S O N

Barry Allen is looking at his beautiful wife lovingly. They were snuggling underneath the covers naked and had just finished another session of lovemaking. They were now relaxing in each other embrace.

Caitlin rested her head on Barry's chest. She breathed in deeply and exhaled listening to his heartbeat. She smiled as she heard his relaxed heart rate. It seemed to go at a perfect, gentle rhythm whenever she leaned in and listened.

"I can hear your heartbeat, Bear," Cait said quietly. Barry kissed the top of her head gently and smiled. She loved cuddling into him. He was so warm and soft. It always reminded her of the teddy bear she had as a kid her dad gave it to her for her 5th Birthday.

They ordered room service and ate while watching a movie that Barry suggested renting. It was Big Hero 6.

"It's a shame our honeymoon has to end today. I was enjoying this." Caitlin said sadly. "Don't worry; we'll still have plenty more adventures in the future, Snowflake. You can count on that." Barry reassured giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Caitlin grinned. "Good." she sighed. Barry got up and placed their empty plates on the table. Caitlin lay back on the pillows and stretched her arms waiting for her husband to turn around. When he did, he immediately noticed Caitlin's position and smirked.

"You trying to tell me something?" he teased. Caitlin smirked back and shrugged putting her hands across the pillows by her head.

"Well, we do only have a couple of hours left today. So how about we make the most of it." She asked cutely. Barry slowly slid on the bed between Caitlin's legs. He kissed her deeply and broke it smiling down at her. "If my wife wishes it, so it shall be."

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Cisco and Sophia smiled and waved as they saw the lovely couple walks towards them.

"Cisco! Sophie!" Caitlin exclaimed running up and almost tripping. She attacked Cisco in a tight bear hug. Cisco let out a short chuckle and hugged back. And Caitlin did the same to Sophia and hugged back.

"Careful Mrs. Allen." Cisco teased. She smiled brightly at him and Sophia.

"How was your honeymoon?" Sophia asked.

"It was phenomenal," Barry said walking up behind Caitlin and pecking her on the cheek.

"Let's go to Jitters. So, we can have some girl talk," Sophia said grabbing her arm.