𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Episode 15

Episode 15.2 - Snowbarry Wedding

ϟ

T H I R D   P E R S O N

Caitlin woke up to the sweet smell of breakfast food floating around the room. She turned on her side, stretched under the sheets, and opened her eyes slowly. She saw a large buffet of food on a table that consisted of orange juice, bacon, sausage, French toast, eggs, a bottle of syrup, and hash browns.

She sat up holding the sheets covering her and immediately felt someone kiss her bare shoulder. She smiled and turned to be greeted with a passionate kiss from her husband. 'Husband. That feels great to think.' Caitlin thought.

"Good morning, Beautiful," Barry said.

"Morning, Handsome," Caitlin said giving Barry a peck on the lips back. She immediately covered her mouth with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Morning breath." She muttered through her hands.

Barry removed her hands and gave her another deep kiss. "I don't give a damn. Hungry?" Barry asked handing Caitlin one of the hotel robes. She nodded turning around and slipping on the robe.

"Starving," she exclaimed laughing. When she tried to stand up, she immediately sat back down and rubbed her thighs. "Ow," Cait said making a face. Barry bent down in front of her and rubbed her legs.

"Are you alright?" he asked looking up at her.

"Yeah, just sore from last night," she said a blush creeping up in her cheeks.

"Still sore, huh?" Barry jokes smirking as Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"Oh alright, enjoy your little victory." She says as they both laugh.

Caitlin let out a shriek as Barry picks her up bridal style and carries her to the table. She laughed as he sat her down gently. "Ya love doing that, huh?" Cait teased. "I sure do," Barry said sitting down in the chair across from her. He fixes Caitlin's plate and poured her a full glass of orange juice. They both ate a delicious breakfast.

"So, where are we gonna go today?" Caitlin asked placing a piece of her egg in her mouth.

"I don't know we only have three days till we go back to Central City and I wanna make I most of it. Where do you want to go?" Barry asked.

"How about goin' to the beach?." she suggested excitedly. Barry smiled.

"Yeah? A beach. Why not?" he agreed.

"Hey!" Caitlin yelled as the water was splashed on her face. She laughed and splashed some water onto Barry as payback.

"You're the one who started it." He explained. They were both in the Crystal blue ocean splashing water on each other and having a good time.

"And I'm finishing it!" Cait said jumping on Barry, which resulted in both of them landing in the water.

Barry laughed and helped his wife out of the water. They put an arm around each other as they made their way back to their hotel room.

As they got in the room, Caitlin was the first to run into the bathroom and strip off all her clothes. She then entered the shower and turned on the warm water immediately. She closed her eyes; relaxing as the warm water ran over Her body.

She then heard the bathroom door open and shot open her eyes, listening intently to what Barry was doing. He then pulled the curtains open halfway until he saw Cait and pulled it back close.

"Oh, sorry Caitlin. I was just-,"

"You knew what you were doing Allen."Caitlin laughed pulling the curtains back to reveal her naked body dripping with water. She noticed Barry didn't have on any clothes either.

"Come on in. I don't bite... at least not that hard," Caitlin said seductively pulling Barry into the shower and closing the curtain. They caught each other's lips in a wet, passionate kiss as Caitlin wrapped her arms around his neck. Barry lifted her up against the shower wall as she wrapped her legs around his body. Barry kissed Caitlin passionately as he slowly entered her. He heard her groan loudly against his lips and she wrapped her legs tighter around him. He continued going in and out as she kissed his neck tenderly. "Faster." Caitlin breathed out. She ran her fingers through his hair as Barry moved faster, both of them panting heavily. They finished after a while and stayed in their standing up position, breathing hard at the effort they just put into their lovemaking. Barry stared at his wife until she opened her brown eyes. Caitlin gave her husband a smirk.

"That was-(gasp) hot!" she giggled.

"Glad you enjoyed it." He said.

Caitlin wrapped her arms around Barry's neck.

"Ready for round two?" Caitlin asked with a cute smirk playing at her lips. Barry chuckled as he rested his forehead against hers.

"Always," Barry said giving her a passionate kiss.

"We are quite the pair, Mr. Allen."

"Yes, we are, Mrs. Allen."