😃Likes it when you...😃

👗Bumblebee👗

Dress up for him. Because of your job as a fashion designer you make and design lots of outfits all the time. If you take him shopping with you he loves seeing you when you come out of the dressing room with the fifty different clothes you picked. When Bee is over your apartment you will show him your designs and do some silly fashion shows for him. The fun music and adorable poses you do make him smile. He'll definitely give you a solid 10/10. Just don't ask him to choose which one he likes best. You look great in all of them!

🎮Sideswipe🎮

Play video games with him. He loves racing with you all the time, but there are those days where the two of you just want to chill out and play some games. Some days he wants to spend doing something with you and not just watching you draw. Don't get me wrong, he loves watching you draw too. But the long rainy days and the late nights when you can't sleep are the times spent playing. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros are for sure some of his favorites.

🔧Grimlock🔧

Let him fix up old cars with you. A while back you told him that you fix up old cars with your Pops; and a specific moment you can remember is when he had asked you if he could help you fix up some cars. Obviously taking Grim to your Pop's auto shop was a no; but thankfully Denny owned a scrapyard that had at least 20 different cars. He likes to have some private time with you and to do something you like other than punching. Also when you teach him new things it makes him feel smarter.

🎶Optimus Prime🎶

Sing to him. He knows you can dance but oh boy the day he heard you singing was one of his best memories. Humming a tune or singing the sweet melody, it doesn't matter to him your voice is that of an angel. He would normally prefer things to be quiet on his downtime because of all the chatter and commotion with the other bots, so hearing your sweet voice brightens his day. Sometimes he'll hear you singing in the shower;)

📚Fixit📚

Read to him. Even though he's a smart bot he is still very curious. Like the rest of the team, other than Bee and OP, he hadn't been familiar with Earth all that much. Even though he has Russel and Denny from the beginning they weren't able to give him an experience like you are now. He loves learning new and interesting facts about your home planet. Well, they're interesting to him at least.

🧘‍♀️Drift🧘‍♀️

Meditate with him. A darkened quiet room, candles and a soft smell of wild lavender, just the two of you sitting side by side, breathing and taking the tension away. Or if he was in his bipedal form it would be you sitting on his pede/leg or shoulder. That allows him to make sure that no one is disrupting you and he can keep you safer that way. Now all you have to do is give him a massage and he'll never let you leave.

🖌Bonus🖌

Sunny likes it when we draw together. 
Don't tell him I'm telling you this, he thinks I don't know;)
We both love drawing and we do it a lot together. I know it's something that helps him stay calm, which it also does for me. Sometimes I catch him just staring at me draw instead of himself drawing.

(No joke art/drawing really does help me relax)
I might post some of my art. What do you think? Maybe I should make an art book? Idk give me your opinion.

Also these things the bots like to do with you/like you doing are just one of the many things they enjoy. So don't think it's just this one thing they like. <3