You Revv His Engine<3

Warning(s): Slight mature content😜

Key: (F/c)-Favorite color

Note(s): Different dates & times. 

Bumblebee

After long mission Bee was really tired. So you offered to give him a car wash. He delightedly accepted. As you went to grab the needed supplies and change, Bee transformed into his alt mode. You came back with a bucket, soap, sponge, and hose. Bee's engine hums at your change of outfit, short shorts and crop top. You fill up the bucket with soap and water then walk over to him and begin washing. Bee relaxes and closes his optics.
Suddenly Bee feels you get closer to his rear. His breath hitches and tries to control himself. You get real close to his tailpipe to the point where he can't take it. Bee abruptly transforms blue faced and panting. You look up at him with a eyebrow raised, 

"Uh...Baby are you alright?"

"yeah s-sorry I uh..."

"Were you just getting 'excited'?"

"Umm..." Bee sheepishly rubs his neck "...Yes--a-a little bit."

"Sorry baby! I'll be more careful next time!"

"It's alright but umm....could you keep washing me?" 

You giggle "Sure Honey!"

Sideswipe

Sides asked you for a car wash and wax. You got everything you needed and began washing. He felt you press yourself against his chassis. His engine purrs and heats up at the feeling of your chest against him. Since he was suddenly feeling hot you were confused. 

"Sides? U good?"

"Y-yep never better." 

You shrug and keep washing him. Then he slightly jolts surprising you. You roll your eyes, kind of annoyed and pop his hood to check if something was wrong. You reach in at fiddle with some of the spark plugs and valve. You had to reach in more to check the ones farther back. Sides gasped and slightly groaned.

"Stop fidgeting, I'm almost done." 

"W-Wait don't do- Aaah!"

You freeze and look down at your (F/c) shirt--now with a motor oil stain. There's a moment of awkward silence.

"You did not."

"Uhh...sorry?"

"Seriously?! You couldn't behave for once!?" 

"Hey! It's your fault for touching me like that! Stop being so fragging sexy!" 

He paused--"Wait no I take it back, don't stop looking that good~"

Aaaaand here we go again.

Grimlock

Russel found some water guns in the scrapyard so you all decided to have a water war. You rounded a corner and yelp as you get sprayed by Russel. You chase after Russel. Grim spots you and definitely noticed your light (f/c) was wet. The water made your shirt transparent which caused your bra to show. Plus with more water dripping down your body it was a...turn on for Grim.
After you managed to spray Russel back and he ran off to attack someone else. You turn and spotted Grim, who was staring at you with a blush. 

"Oh, hey baby! You alright?" 

You ask walking up to him. Grim takes this opportunity and pulls you into a passionate kiss. You pull away a bit flustered.