💕His favorite thing about you (physically)💕

💝Bumblebee💝

Your Smile.
From your glossy bubblegum pink lips, to your pearly white teeth; whenever your mouth curved upwards his day brightened. Like it was the only thing keeping him alive he would do almost anything to see you smile everyday. Where ever you went, if you smiled others would too. It's almost a natural reaction that you can't fight. You were always beautiful in his optics but that smile,
it just made you look more like a goddess. 

"Just the thought of you can drive me wild; Oh, you make me smile"

💖Sideswipe💖

Your hair.
The way it flows naturally and blows out in the wind. It's soft and silkiness that he can run his digits through without any knots or tangles. Your (H/c) shines beautifully in the sun, it's (H/l) just perfect for your beautiful face. He loves it the most when you have it down naturally, no extensions, hair spray, clips. Just natural and simple or even the way you have it when you wake up. Mainly cuz he can play with it more, though he never said it.
But that doesn't mean he doesn't find it styled sexy.

"You keep brushing your hair back out of your eyes; And it just keeps falling and so do I."

💗Grimlock💗

Your body shape.
He loves that your slightly larger than most other girls. You have more muscles on your arms and legs, showing your strong to be his punching buddy. You have larger hips and chest, showing your curves that make you hotter. And most of all your slightly thicker torso that he can hug and squeeze, instead of being skinny and bony.
You're soft and squishy so he can lay on you and cuddle like a pillow.    

"Everyday discovering something brand new; I'm in love with the shape of you."

💞Optimus Prime💞

Your eyes.
Eyes, full of hope and wonder that saw they saw in the world. That held determination to protect and love those who needed and wanted it. The ones that filled your mind with curiosity and compassion. He found peace by staring in your (e/c) orbs. Never wanting to hurt but still had horrific memories of what needed to be done. These memories Optimus wished to erase, to block out all the negativity in your soul.
These were the eyes that made him fall in love with a princess.

"What did I do, what did I say; To turn your angel eyes my way?"

💘Fixit💘

Your laugh.
Your dorky laugh that is so cute. Even your little giggles are amazing. Though you are shy it's no secret that your laugh is the best. Anyone and everyone who has heard your laugh can't help but feel better. It's as if it was the cure to any disease. No one ever says things about it just in case you get flustered and stop. But Fixit will always try to get you to laugh. Making poor puns or jokes, being a little more klutzy, things like that. 
It's a good thing he doesn't know you are ticklish, he would never stop at that. 

"Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy"

💟Drift💟

Your nose.
It's so small like a button! When you get mad or flustered the tip of it gets red. He finds it amusing that you can wiggle your nose without using your fingers or scrunching your face. Giving you little pecks on tip is great too.
Oh did I mention you sneeze like a little kitten! 

AAAHHH! I can't find any song lyrics to match drift's fav thing!!!
 I LOOKED FOR 2 HOURS!!! 
Someone help me please! 

                              ~Sparks