Slave to the Rhythm

If the video above doesn't work this is the video title: Kaycee Rice-Best Solo Dances 2018

Warnings: Mild swearing

Note: I put the dance times next to the bot's names. It's the dance I see (Y/n) doing in this scenario. Obviously you can choose whichever dance you want. But the ones I pick work best ;P
-Different times and dates
-All are in (Y/n)'s POV

Bumblebee (2:01-3:01)

As everyone knows I love fashion designing. I also have other hobbies such as baking, singing, and dancing. This afternoon there was no appointments made so me and the girls decided we would head to this little dance club we found down the street. It was like an actual club but without the strippers and horny folks. It was more of a place people go just to dance and sing without any judgement and for fun. But of course we dressed up. After all if your gonna do something you might as well do it right. 

When the girls and I arrived we sat a one of the booths and ordered some drinks and appetizers. The people there were all really friendly and supportive to each other. We watched and cheered on as some costumers and even some waiters/waitresses got up on stage and did some dance routines. Then the girls told me I should go up. Of course I accepted the challenge. Walking up towards the stage I hear them whooping and cheering, "YEAH (Y/N)! YOU GO GURL!" 

I walk up to the DJ and request my song for the dance routine I've been practicing. "Alrighty everybody let's give it up for (Y/N)!" All attention turned to the stage and people cheered for it. 

(Play dance now)

I finished my dance by sassy walking off the stage. Everyone was cheering and clapping, oh it was so fun! I walk back over to my table and we squeal and gossip. 

"Damn Girl, you got some moves!" 

"That was so fierce and jaw-dropping!"

"Yeah I think Brandon agrees with that~" (F/n) comments smugly looking by the entrance. I was confused by her comment and I look to where she was looking. There in the back standing by the wall was Bee, well Brandon. He stared at me wide eyed, with his face dusted with a light cherry red. I look back at the girls, they shrug then smile and giggle, ushering me to go over to him.  
I make my way over to him with a smile. He just stares at me dumbfounded. "Hey Honey Bee~" I purr wrapping my arms around his neck. He responds by putting his hands around my waist still with his shocked expression. I giggle at his silliness, "What, you like what you see?" 

"Yes! I mean-I-I'm speechless, you looked incredible. You were incredible up there!" 

"Aww thanks Baby!" I peck his lips. "Hey, how did you know I was here?" 
"Well I was gonna drop by and see you at work but you weren't there. Then I looked on your Snapchat story and I thought I would come check this place out." He trailed off a bit at the end. I get an idea. I reach up and whisper in his ear, "Well, you know if you ever want to see me dance, all you have to do is ask~" 

When I move away his expression made me giggle again. He was so flustered! "I mean-yeah-well-I uh-I mean-"
I peck his lips to save him from any embarrassment, "Hey I'm gonna go back to hanging with the girls. So I'll see you tonight Mkay?"

"Y-yeah I'll see you tonight." 
"I love you babe!"   

Optimus Prime (3:01-4:09)

Another evening at work I started off teaching my 7-8 year old class, then my 10-12 class, my 13-14 class, and finally my 15-17 class. Tonight all of my classes were hip-hop so I had it a bit easier. My last class finished at 9:00, I ended up talking to one of my students and helping them with some practice on moves, then I had to fill out some paperwork, finally sweep both studio room floors. By the time I finished it was almost 10. I texted (G/n) that I wouldn't be back at the flat until later. I wanted to practice a personal routine I've been working on.