Love Is In The Air (Valentines Day Special)

Warnings: FLUFFY!!

Key: (L/n)- last name

Notes: This is just a special, not really tied to the actual story. The story is set in the summer right now; so technically Valentine's Day has already passed.

💛Bumblebee💛

I-I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

"Guess who brought cookies!" You exclaim holding up a heart-shaped container. Everyone looks over at you with a smile and Russel rushes over to you.

"Yes! Your baking is the best (N/n)!" He exclaims happily. 

"Hehe! Thanks Rusty!" You open the container letting him take a couple. Then you hold up the container to the bots and ask, "You guys want some?" 
They all reply with "Sure" and "Yeah, sounds good." Going into their holoforms they take a couple each and try it. 

"Wow these are really good!" Grimlock's face brightens. Sideswipe stuffs his face with more while Drift looks at him annoyed. The mini-cons thank you and enjoy the sweet treats. 

"What's the occasion (Y/n)?" Strongarm asks curious to why you decided to make these.

"It's Valentines Day! It's a day to spend time with your loved ones and show your love and appreciation to them. Speaking of loved ones, where's Bee? I want him to have some cookies too."

"I'm right here Angel." You turn around with a huge smile and gasp. Bumblebee held out a GIANT pink teddy bear and a red velvet jewelry box. He walks up to you and hands you the gifts.

"Happy Valentine's Day Angel." 

You give the bear a squeeze before setting it down to open the box. Inside was one of the most beautiful bracelet you have seen; it had heart charms all around it.

"OMG! Baby I love it so much!" You Jump and wrap your arms around him into a bug tight hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He gives you a big kiss on the lips then says, "Anything for you Angel face. Now I heard you brought some cookies."

Song: Love you like a love song- Selena Gomez