Surprises Pt 2!!

Hey bitches and beauties!!!! 
Went on vacation and now I'm back again!!

Now enjoy the story....
or don't!!! 

Warnings: Swearing

Key: (F/c): favorite color (S/f/c): second favorite color (F/cdy): favorite candy (f/t): favorite sports team (G/n): Guy name (N/n): Nickname

Note: You and your sexy aft mech are going on a date. Bots might be out of character in these. 
AND ALL CHAPTERS FROM HERE AND BEYOND WILL MAINLY BE IN 3RD PERSON POV!!!

Bumblebee

You and Bumblebee decided to go to a Rear Axle concert for your first date.
Well...
Technically Bumblebee really wanted to go. And you being the sweet, happy, loving, girlfriend; couldn't say no to his big blue eyed adorableness! Also, You don't mind the band but you aren't the biggest fan of them.

You are at your apartment getting ready. Bee said he will pick you up at 7 since the concert starts at 8. It's currently 6:15. You decided to go in a simple (F/c) dress with a leather jacket and (F/c) flats. You decided to keep your hair down and curl it just a little (If it's really short you just brushed it). Of course adding your signature touch to the look. (Like a bow, hair clip, headband, bracelet, bandanna, etc.) 

And for your makeup you just did a nude lipstick and eyeliner with a very light touch of (F/c) and (S/f/c) eye shadow.

Jacket & dress looks like this but (f/c).

You put on your finishing touches and looked at yourself in the mirror. 

'Looking good.' You smiled to yourself. Then you heard a knock at the door. 

"He's here!!" You squealed. Walking out of your bathroom, grabbing your purse and phone off your bed, you quickly made your way to the door. You opened the door and were greeted by Bumblebee. He was in his usual outfit but none the less still looked hot to you.

Bee on the other hand took one look at you and immediately blushed. You looked so beautiful and it made him speechless. 

"W-Wow! You look beautiful." He said rubbing the back of his neck shyly. You giggled at his shuddering, and kissed his cheek. Which only made him blush more. "Why thank you Bee. You don't look too bad yourself." You playfully said.

"Shall we go?" He asked stepping to the side; gesturing his hand out. "We shall." You walked out of your apartment and locked the door behind you.

When you got down to the lobby of the building Bee opened the door for you. You smiled at his gentlemen-like gesture. When you got to his alt form in the parking lot, Bee went to the passenger side door and opened it for you as well. You thanked him and he got in the drivers seat and drove to the concert.