🎄Christmas Special!!!!🎄

So this chapter is gonna be a bit different in terms of how it's laid out. I think it was fun to do and I hope you enjoy this festive and silly chapter! 

SHOUT-OUT to: @Autobot2001 for some creative ideas on this chapter! Thank you so much for the help!<3<3

Warning(s): None-Wholesome and sweet chapter!

Key: (B/g)-Bee's girlfriend (S/g)-Side's girlfriend (G/g)-Grim's girlfriend (O/g)-Optimus's girlfriend (F/g)-Fixit's girlfriend (D/g)-Drift's girlfriend (F/b)-Favorite breakfast (F/a)-Favorite animal

Note(s): **Whenever you see the word I or Me, I'm referring to myself aka the author aka Sparks** (This will be applied to all future chapters unless I say otherwise)

A/n POV

It's that time of year, the most wonderful time of year!

Christmas time! 

All throughout the city there's garland, lights, wreaths, and so much more! Even better, it's been snowing a lot this month! Kids have been playing and having fun in the snow. Looks like we're going to have a white Christmas this year.
Our friends have decorated their houses all festive and bright. And the Bots assisted Denny and Russel with the scrapyard.
Earlier this month we found the biggest tree ever! Everyone came over and it took us the entire day to put it up, put on the lights and hang all the ornaments.
The bots did most of the heavy lifting--poor Grim got himself tangled in the lights
😅

During the rest of that week we were decorating the Scrapyard with garland, figurines, inflatables, lights, you name it. It took a while but it was so worth it!
The bots would head over to their girlfriend's place to help them too. Sunny and I went over and checked out their places.

Well I more of forced Sunny to go.   

(B/g)'s apartment was totally over the top! She is so big on the holidays, and every year it's a different theme. This year, her place was like a magical winter wonderland, so pretty and sparkly. 
Since (S/g) was now living at the scrapyard, Denny had found an old 5th-wheel camper that he, Fixit, and (S/g) fixed up. So now she lived in that next to Denny's caravan. Her camper had some nice, simplistic, decorations. She even had a mini tree! 
Over at (G/g)'s folks they had a more homey look. They had a real tree, yes Grim went to pick it out with them, and they had a lot of homemade decor too. Like their tree had a lot of ornaments that (G/g) and her siblings have made through the years. 
(O/g) and (G/n) did a really good job with their flat. I knew she went shopping but dang girl, how many Christmas pillows do you need!? Also she showed me so many pics of Optimus decorating, OMG it was so cute!!
I was pretty impressed with how (F/g)'s home turned out. She said her family's cheap but the place was nice. They had a white-artificial tree but everything looked like a normal holiday decorated house. Though you could clearly tell they bought 90% of it at the clearance section of target. 
(D/g)'s place was very sweet. A lot of green, like garlands and wreaths but that's how her mother likes it I guess. The minicons had a lot of fun decorating from what I heard. But, Mrs. (L/n) tends to blast the Christmas music and you can hear it from the other side of the street!

Alright kiddos lets get to Christmas shall we....