First time <3

WARNING!!!! MATURE CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR HATE SEXUAL CONTENT THEN LEAVE!!!!!!!

If not then be ready for some LEMONS!!!!!!

Warning(s): Sexual content, swearing

Key: (F/c)-Favorite color (B/s)-Breast/boob size (F/s)-favorite show

Note(s): ALL ARE IN HOLOFORMS FOR ACTUAL LEMON PART; Different dates and times;  Kinda long
-THERE'S TWO PARTS!!!!! (PT 1: BB, SS, GL) (PT 2: OP, F, D)
AUTHORS NOTE AT VERY END!!!!

Bumblebee

Bee was taking you back home from spending the day at the scrapyard.

*Flashback to this afternoon*
The day was pretty hot even though it's autumn. So when the sun was high above, Bee felt the heat. He ended up taking his shirt off and hot damn! Through the whole day all you could focus on was those perfect, sweat glistening, abs of his. You wanted to touch them so freaking bad and the thoughts you were having made you feel hot and wet down in your nether area. Oh yeah you were feeling so fucking horny right now. 
*Flashback over*

 Bee parks by your apartment building and online's his holoform in his driver's seat. The two of you enter the building and to your apartment room. You set your things down and take of your shoes. Now that you two were finally alone it was time.

Turning to Bee with a sweet smile, "Baby you love me right?" 

"Yes angel, of course." He looks at you confused why you would ask him that. 

"Do you REALLY love me~" You smirk moving closer to him. Bee takes a slight step back because of your sudden change of attitude. He ends up with his back pressed against the wall and you push your chest against his; looking up at his eyes with lust. "'Cuz I REALLY loved seeing those sexy abs of yours today~" You trail your finger up his chest, up his neck, to his cheek. Bee looks at you wide eyed, his mouth gaped open trying to find some words to say. His face is redder than Sideswipe's paint job. You lick then bite your bottom lip seductively. While he's focused on your face you slide your other hand over his crotch and gentle grab the slowly growing bulge. 

Bee gasps then lets out a groan. You take this to your advantage, using your hand that's on his face, you pull him into a deep heated kiss. Your other hand gropes his crotch which you feel getting harder. After another, probably 15 minutes of a heated make out you pull away from the kiss and purr into his ear, "Let's take this to the bed my Honeybee~

Once in the bedroom you waste no time to push Bee onto the bed. Quickly you help each other strip till your just in your (F/c) lacy panties and matching bra. He's left in his black and yellow boxers with a noticeable bulge tenting from the middle. You smile excited for what's to come. You go to pull the boxers down but his hand stops you. 

"Angel, are you sure you want this?" 

Without hesitating you reply, "Baby I'm so ready to do this. Don't worry honey, you aren't my first one and I will make this so enjoyable for you~" With that he lets you continue. You slide his boxers all the way off his legs and feet, tossing them somewhere to be forgotten on the floor. You smirk deviously at the sight of his member. He was a nice average size in both length and width. You bend your head down, sliding your hand from his inner thigh and grip the member. Bee shudders under your touch. You look to meet his eyes still with that smirk; without breaking eye contact you start pumping his length with your hand. Bee throws his head back with this feeling of pleasure. You continue to pump him and shortly you add your tongue into the mix. Bee moans out, his hands gripping the bed sheets. "(Y-Y/n) Oh f-frag!"