A Monster In Bed <3 (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PT 2)

WARNING!!!!!! MATURE CONTENT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR HATE SEXUAL CONTENT THEN LEAVE!!!!!!!

Otherwise enjoy! (This chapter reminds me of I'm in love with a monster by Fifth Harmony. Idk why tho! I wasn't basing it off of the song!)

Warning(s): Sexual content, swearing, ImMa sTiLl dRuNk LOL

Key: (B/s): Breast/boob size (G/n):Guy name (F/c):Favorite color

Note(s): These take place right after the Halloween party. All bots are still in holoforms FYI. Some bots may be out of character. LONG CHAPTER!   
__________________________
Prev: Everybody ended up doing a bit of everything. It was getting later and things started taking a different turn....If you could see the pairs you would understand what I mean when I say things started getting....

Lusty.
__________________________

Bumblebee

You left the party around 1:00 and Bee drove back to your place. When you arrived, you wasted no time pulling Bee into a much desired make out. Why were you so horny right now? Let me take you back about an hour ago.

*Flashback* 
You and Bee were out on the dance floor jumping and grooving to the beats. Then the song Flesh by Simon Curtis came on. Keeping with the rhythm of the music you sway your hips, dirty dancing real close to Bee. You get all in his space from brushing your ass against his crotch to spinning to face him pressing your chest against his.
His breath hitches because of your movements and his body felt hot. You placed your hands on his shoulders then stand on your toes to whisper in his ear. "When we get back to my place...I got a surprise for you~"
*Flashback over*

 You take your make out into the bedroom. You push him down on the bed then jump on top of him-straddling your legs over his hips. You bend your head down to capture him in yet another heated make out. This one though, was a quicker then the last as you pushed up and off of a bulge-grown Bee. (WTF thaT SOuNdEd beTTeR in mY hEaD) He reached his hand to pull you back in but you moved away from the bed; shaking your finger at him playfully.

You walk away into your walk in closet and shut the door. A few moments later-a needy and impatient Bee hears the closet door open. His jaw drops at the sight of you. You were dressed in a very sexy cowgirl costume. Complete with the hat and heeled boots. You walk back over to him with that suggestive smirk on your face. Then climb back into the position you were before. You trace your finger down his exposed chest sending a shiver down his spine. (ReMeMbeR he'S in A cOwBoY CoStUmE)"Mmm...Ready to ride with this cowgirl Baby~"  You purred nibbling on his earlobe. He groaned wanting you-needing you.

You sat up to pull down his pants showing his very noticeable bulge tenting his boxers. You teasingly brushed your hand over the clothed member then began groping it. He tried suppressing his moans but damn you knew how to pleasure him. You giggled, you hadn't even taken off everything and he was already succumbed to you. Before he got too deep in the pleasure you stopped groping him and stripped him from his boxers.
You sat up on your knees hovering over his cock, you had no panties on so you could keep "in character" and not remove the skirt. Taking his full length as you slid down his cock. He moans out loudly feeling your walls clench around his cock. Every once-in-a-while you bounced a few times on his cock then suddenly stop.
"Frag (Y-Y/n) stop teasing!"

You loved his pleads for you so feeling generous, you finally start riding him. You shot your hips up then slam back down on his cock rhythmically.
"Ahh f-fuck ngh! Baby harder ahh!"