Q&A-Ask Your Questions!

Edit: **This is still open so you can ask questions whenever**

Hey yo everyone! I would like to do a Q&A with you all! 

I've never done one but I don't think there is any right or wrong way to do one. 
So we'll just make it our own okay?

I should say-this page will be open probably till the end of the book so ask whenever you want to in the future as well :)

This is something for you to do while I make the next batch of chapters (The one's that y'all voted on) Since they are gonna take more time. 

Okay, so this page is where you can ask your questions. I'll post your question and my response/answer on a different page. Once I get a few of course. 

What questions can you ask? 

Well basically any! It can be:

to the bots, 

to the girls, 

to me, 

or all of the above!

Ask any question, as long as it's not too personal (about me) or could be seen as sensitive, offensive, or triggering to others. 

THIS IS A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY ON THIS BOOK! PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

You can ask more than one question, I may not do all of them but feel free to ask questions. You can ask really anytime you want. 

Like I said it can really be about anything you want. (AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE) If you are being rude or offensive you and your question will be reported.

Okay that's it from me today have fun with this and stay beautiful my children <3<3