First Fights Are The Worst

Warning(s): Swearing, the sad feels

Key:

Notes: Different dates and times (I might change title-Got any better ideas?)

Bumblebee

It was extremely rare for you and Bee to fight. You were such a positive and cheerful person it just wasn't in your nature. The only time you could recall "fighting" was after you were kidnapped and Bee had more or less scolded you about following him and putting yourself in danger. Other than that you didn't fight. 

Though tonight made an exception. Bee was really stressed about all the Decepticon sightings and fights he and the team have been going at. For the past 2 days he comes over late, exhausted and somewhat in pain. You wanted to do everything you could for him, helping him relax, giving him something to drink and eat, and just being the loving girlfriend you are. 

Tonight was something else. Bee came over really peeved. You asked him what's wrong but through his fast paced rant all you made out was Sideswipe didn't follow orders again and got Strongarm a big injury and almost costed their lives. You went to rub is shoulders and try to calm him down-but he just shoved you off. 

You frowned, "Babes I'm trying to help you." He rolled his eyes, "Yeah well you're doing a horrible job.....there's another thing you can't do." He muttered the last part but you heard it. 

You stared at him with disbelief, "What did you say?"  

He looked at you annoyed, "I said you can't do anything right! You're so childish and annoying; you never take anything serious and whenever something happens you think everything will end up cupcakes and rainbows. Well I got a news flash for you-things aren't cupcakes and rainbows so stop living in a fragging fantasy!" 

Tears prickle your eyes at his words, your face feels hot and your throat dry. "You're right Bee, the world isn't cupcakes and rainbows! I know that! I'm just trying to be positive so others can feel it too! I know you're upset but don't take it out on me! My Papa has always raised me to be this way, to be happy and positive! I wan't to help you but I can't if you don't let me!"

Things started to get really heated to the point of actual shouting.

"See this is exactly what I mean you-you-"

"What Bee, JUST SAY IT!" 

"YOU THINK EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU AND YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DADDY'S LITTLE RICH GIRL! YOU'RE STUPID AND WEAK AND PEOPLE ONLY WANT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY-NOT FOR YOUR UGLY LOOKS! AND THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE PRETTY IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

You choke a sob with wide eyes at his words-hot tears pour down your face like a waterfall. A strong silence filled the room. Bee himself comes to realize his own words he looks up at you with instant regret and guilt. 
But it's too late to take it back. 

"THAT'S THE MEANEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID TO ME!" You screech. 

"(Y-"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

You push him out the door and lock it. You run into your bedroom, slamming the door, throwing yourself onto your bed, and cry your now broken heart out.

Sideswipe (This is the day after Meeting THE BOSS)

"Why didn't you tell me about him!"

"Why should have I? Why did you show up when I specifically told you not to!"

"What if I didn't? I saw the way he treated you! How long has he done this?"