"Aw, mum!" I said emotionally and hugged her tight. We launched into a group hug instantly and emotions flowed through like lava.

"You better be off now. You don't want to miss your flight," Dad snapped in a casual tone and cleaned his eyes with his soiled pocket cloth.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," I yelled as I stopped halfway and tried controlling the tears.

"Same here!" They yelled and mum blew her last kiss.

"Bye," I waved at them and joined Darcy in the cab, shutting the door, while the driver drove away to the airport.

I sighed and rested my head on the seat with uncontrollable tears streaming down my face as I tried my best to not look back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We arrived the airport and everything was as busy as expected. Bustling feet, rolling bags and excess luggage. People hurrying absentmindedly like they didn't see others around, the announcement from the attendants and stressing processes I had to take.

I turned at Dar as I was about to go off with a doleful smile on my face.

"Okay, Arabella. Please stay safe. Call me when you get there, and don't get into trouble. I repeat, do not get into trouble!" Darcy worried with a poignant look, holding my hands.

"Okay mom," I replied with a sigh and we laughed.

"I'll be off now. Take care of yourself. I love you," She gave me a big hug and I could inhale the feel of her perfume one last time.

"Take care of mum and dad, please. And never leave them," I pleaded,not wanting to sound pushy and she nodded agreeably with tears clumping down her face at each nod.

"For sure," She prompted gently.

"Come on now. Don't cry. You were always very happy that I'll be leaving for college, remember?" I reminded her, raising a brow.

She ducked a little, and lowered her head before speaking up, "That was then. Now, I just feel so sad. I won't be seeing you for a long time now. Come on, Bella." Tears enthusiastically dropped from her eyes and she cleaned it quickly.

"I promise I'll call you," I said as my own eyes watered and threatened a quick downpour.

"For sure you will. You have to!" She smiled faintly.

"Yes ma'am," We laughed as our tears dried up.

"I need to go now. Have a safe flight," She finally blurted and handed over my box.

I nodded.

I smiled at her once again before she turned back and lumbered away. I sighed and attempted placing my hand on my box but I just grasped a load of air.

I looked down and scanned my eyes on the floor, but they seemed to have disappeared with no trace. What happened to my boxes! They were right there just a while ago.

"Mercedes! What are you doing? Let's go! We're gonna miss the flight with this attitude of yours!" A young man said and grabbed my arm forcefully with a surprised look ruling my face.

"What? Who's Mercedes?" I queried, confused, still roaming my eyes for my boxes in vain.

"You'll have all the time to act later. We need to go!" He dragged me urgently.

"No,i'm not Mercedes or whatever. Let. Me. Go!" I insisted, struggling his hands off mine.

"Don't make a scene. Let's go!" He yelled still,in an angry tone.