Chapter Thirteen

Bella's POV

I couldn't. I couldn't do it. My conscience was killing me already and it felt like I was carrying a burden in my chest.

Whatever was in that envelope was Mercedes's business. Not mine. I had already caused enough trouble. At least that was what I thought.

I quickly returned the envelope to the box and neatly put it back where it was with a loud sigh that perfectly highlighted my frustration.

Plan B! Who was I kidding? I didn't have a plan B. I didn't even have a plan A in the first place. Things just happened in my life I had no control of.

I mean, for instance, why in the world was I in Los Angeles pretending to be a famous star and married to a narcissistic arrogant billionaire dude?

And why in the world had I not told them the whole truth?

And how in the world could I still keep up with this ANNOYING MONSTER!

I couldn't even explain it myself. All I could call it  was complicated.

I swear suicide was the best option. If I messed it up, it would have been so bad. I knew how much it meant to the family and especially to Mercedes. I would be mad if I were her.

I didn't want to ruin her career. I just wanted to go home as fast as I could and forget that all that ever happened.

I sighed and walked over to the bed, feeling all sad and grumpy.

Eight freaking AM?

I needed to get ready. I had only an hour left.

Quickly, I took a shower and came out with water dripping from my wet hair and my head still drowned in hopeless thoughts on how to tackle the hell of a situation.

I speed dialled Miss Banks and annoyingly, her number was totally out of reach.

Where the heck was she? Hawaii? Taking a vacation?

I ran through Mercedes's contact and saw a lot of make up artists. Would it kill to have just one?

Ice cream sundae.. Jake frozen yoghurt.. jasmine make up...Jenny make up...Julia makeup.....

I picked Jenny, dialled the number and she was on her way in no time.

"Finally!" I groaned,lifting my hands in the air and looking heavenward.

To fix my love story problem. That was a pain. A serious headache.

I didn't even know what to do. What would I say? Or I would have probably stood there looking like a lost hippie! Ugh! The thought of that made me so sick!

I stared at myself in the mirror and realized I was still in my towel. I mean...her towel.

I was a real hot mess and didn't even know what to do.

Finding a way to release my tension, i stared at myself in the mirror.

With my left hand on my waist and the other slowly rubbing my stomach, I stood in the most sexiest pose I could, smiled slightly and then -

Caden opened the door. For the second time.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed

"Th..that was....uhmmm.....m..my...f..f..fault. I...I...sh..should ....l..leave.." he stuttered, staring at my body from head to toe. Pervert much!

"Then what are you waiting for?" I yelled as he still looked, his eyes gazed on my cleavages. This dude didn't learn no home training. He was such a pervert.