Chapter Thirty Four

Bella's POV

"Nude shots? I couldn't take nude shots. I couldn't show my body in front of the cameras with a bunch of breathtaking Korean guys as if I were some golden statue," I kept whispering to myself.

"Ma'am, Mr. Kensington is here to see you. Should I send him in?" Banks asked as I picked up the phone.

"What? You mean Caden?" I yelled.

"Yes," she replied.

I sighed. "Alright, send him," I hung up and kept the phone beside some files which according to Banks were "pending".

"Why did you waste so much time in that meeting? I've been waiting downstairs for you," Caden yelled as he barged into my office.

"I..." I started.

"And why did you have Banks thumbprint added to the lock of your door? I should be the one!" he yelled.

I laughed.

"And why is that?"

"I'm your husband!"

"Not my boss!" I shot and sighed.

"Well, soon to be," he smirked and slumped his butt on my couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up and waking over to him with a curled lip.

"In one sentence, three syllables, BA HA MAS!" he smiled broadly and stared at lost me.

"What do you mean BA HA MAS?" I asked.

"Guess who's going to the Bahamas in two weeks?" he said excitedly.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me!" he yelled.

"And I care, how?" I asked and placed a hand on my waist, leaning on my table.

"You'll be working for me, of course," He smirked.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled.

"Then you had better start dying, Darling," he smirked and grabbed the remote, turning on my TV.

"I'm not gonna die. And work for you my foot!" I yelled and looked away.

"Come on, i'm not that bad!" he said and laughed.

"Not that bad?" I yelled, turning back to him.

He laughed, "Tell me you don't have a crush on me."

I sighed.

"When exactly are you going to the Bahamas and why the heck would I be working for you?" I asked and sat on the couch opposite his.

"Well, my company needs to endorse fifty top stars and provide them at the yearly ceremony. And guess whose idea it was?"

"Whose?" I asked.

"Mine," he smirked and laughed loudly.

"I'm a star, you know," I reminded.

"I know. That's why I made you the number one star. But watch your back. You never know who's star enough to be a star,"

"Whatever," I shrugged and returned to my seat.

"Wrap up things here this week and next because next two weeks is hello Bahamas!"

"Yeah, yay!" I yelled sarcastically with a loud sigh.

He laughed and stood up, headed for the door.

"And before I forget, your shoot with the k pop band would be postponed,"