Chapter Thirty Five

Bella's POV

Day one~ Attitude, Gestures, Greeting, Love.

Background hit: Bad Girlfriend by Anne Marie

Quote: Of course your opinion matters, bitch....Just not to me.

"Good morning, ma'am. Its a Wonderful day in L.A and everything's set for your ten day couple retreat at the Tedler's hotel downtown. Your coffee is served, less hotter than normal and breakfast is served too. Your parents said to pick you and sir Caden up to the retreat and I've already dropped in your ten day off notice at the office but not to worry, everything's gonna be taken care off perfectly fine and there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Banks at your service and good morning once again,"

I opened my eyes and death glared.

"You made me spend almost two minutes of my morning listening to your rant," I mumbled.

"Uhm - " she started, puzzled.

"Urgh!" I groaned and stood up lazily from the bed, walking aimlessly to the shower.

I had a quick one and came out with my hair dripping water and Banks picking out my outfit.

"What's the couple shit gonna be about?" I asked as I dried my hair with the towel.

"Couple stuffs. You know - "

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and sat on the dresser stool, ready for my makeup.

"Light, medium or heavy?" she asked.

"Its your job," I shot, having no idea what effect would be perfect for "the retreat".

An hour later.

"All done ma'am. Aye! You're an eye candy!" she complimented in a dulcet tone.

"I know, right," I replied and stared at myself in the mirror. I had really been missing so much on makeup and all that stuff. Jeez!

"Here. I'll help you with the outfit," she offered and got it.

I got the towel off and collected the hanger from her with a beaming smile on my face.

It was a pretty grey sleeveless off shouldered jumpsuit with this nice bow by the side of the waistline and these super cool floral designs by the pockets.

"Ma'am?" She called out in a shaky tone.

"what's the problem?" I asked.

"Your - tattoo. Its gone."

"What tattoo?" I asked, staring at her.

"You don't remember?" The heart you made with your papi's name on it. The one you promised him you'll never get off. Its gone. Look. Its gone." She replied, worried.

"Tattoo. Oh, the tattoo."

I stared at my tattoo less back as Banks eyes widened in fear.

"Forget it, Banks. I had it removed. It was - disturbing. Yeah, really disturbing." I said.

"Disturbing? I thought you had it done permanently." She doubted.

Now, i'm scared.

"Don't you think its a bit too cheesy? I mean, come on." I chuckled.

"Well, you definitely didn't think that when you had it done." She shot.

"Look Banks, my body is none of your business." I shot, already pissed off with the fear of getting caught sooner than expected.