Chapter Sixty

Caden's POV

"The well known celebrity, Mercedes Pandora Belgravia has returned home and allegedly accused her look alike, Arabella Leah Allegra for impersonation. This took place,eight thirty at the Belgravia mansion where a press conference was to be held. Lo and behold, the claims were true, given the fact that Miss Arabella agreed to the accusations and is said to be an imposter who lived this luxury life for months. The following is a clip from the scene."

My hands shook and lost control over the remote control and I lost the grip and it went smashing to the floor in big sharp pieces, buttons and strings littering the floor.

How could she even do that to me?

"Its gonna be alright," I felt Dad pat my back softly.

"No. No its not!" I shot in anger and stood up with clenched fists and veins that dangerously popped off my neck, causing highlighted lines running through.

I gasped as I saw her move with the cops, hand cuffed and looking miserably helpless.

I shrugged mums hand off she grazed it over my shoulder.

"Why?" I whispered as my eyes stung with tears that threatened to come pouring.

How could she do this to me? How?

"Caden, just try to calm down. Try to understand her. Its just - "

"I'm gonna be in my room." I muttered and moved a bit to the stair case. "And I don't want anyone knocking." I added with a sigh and trudged upstairs, dragging my feet at every step as i supported my body with the metal rails of the stairs till I got to my room.

Why?

I slumped onto the ground with my back rested against the wood frame of the bed and my legs stretched out evenly. I looked up, my eyes meeting the blank television screen and I widened my mouth in a little yawn, grabbing the remote control from the bed.

"I'm not Mercedes Pandora Belgravia."

"Shut the fuck up!!" I yelled in anger and smashed the remote control to the door, breathing hard as my chest burned with rage and anger.

How dare you!

"Caden! Caden, open the door." I heard mum and dad's voice from outside the door and hissed.

I gnarled my teeth and stood up, headed to the wardrobe. I bent a little and rummaged my hand through a pile of clothes, picking out a stick of hemp and a lighter.

I poked it into my mouth and lit the other end with the lighter and puffed out the smoke that  I took in, tossing the lighter back into the wardrobe.

"I'm okay." I yelled as they kept banging my door, ready to burst it open in no time.

"We'll be here if you need us." They finally said.

I rolled my eyes and puffed out rings upon rings of the cigar, my throat aching from the pain.

I gulped down the last thing left in the glass of whisky and I hit my chest repeatedly as it burned me. I groaned in pain and dizziness over took me immediately.

Reluctantly, I staggered to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, my stomach in war with itself. I rubbed it evenly and threw up once more, the pain causing stinging tears rolling down my eyes to the toilet seat.

The stick dropped from my hand and soaked with the wet floor of the bathroom. With pains, I stood up and carefully removed the T-shirt that was stained with barf, preparing the shower for a bath.

Impersonator......not the real Mercedes.... Jailed....

The words kept echoing in my brain and I couldn't take it.

The Kiss...her smiles......her face....her body.... Just her.....who the fuck is she?

I finally rested my hands on the sink with my head bent, finally pulling my thoughts together.

"Caden, take a shower. Someone's here to see you." I heard mum's voice from outside.

"I said ion wanna see any mother fucker!" I yelled back in anger, my voice filled with rage and intimidation.

"Its Mackenzie!" She said again.

I groaned and loosened the little ropes that held the sweats to my waist, pulling the sweat pants down. Following was the black Adidas boxers I had on.

I stepped in and the warm water immediately ran down my hair, my torso and then to my legs, leaving me In a little shiver. I carelessly yanked the bottle of shampoo over my head and my whole body was a bubbly mess in the next minute.

I spent half an hour in the shower before stepping out and pulling into my blue sweat pants and a black hoodie. My hair was a mess ad I didn't care less.

I just slumped on the bed with a loud thud and masked the pale face with a little smile.

No one should see how much of a mess I am.

"Send her in!" I yelled and mum sang out an "okay".

I rolled my eyes.

Darn you!

Author's Note.

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot to me.

Don't forget to vote, comment down your thought and ask anything.

So, who still has some hope left for the both of them, because honestly, I don't.

Should they end up together..... Or not.
Comment it all down.

I think i'm finally improving my descriptions. Yay! Please rate this Chapter according to the descriptions so I know how well i'm progressing.

Thanks to all my readers, most especially Anxieticc your comments put huge smiles to my face and I really appreciate it. I can't thank you enough for the tags. Honestly, i'm so happy.

Much Love, Pauly Q.