Chapter Sixty Five

Bella's POV

"So, do you think you'll ever get out of here?" Louisa asked with a little voice as we laid on my bed and read the papers revealing the scandal, our backs against the bed and our feet high up against the wall, our heels dancing aimlessly from side to side as we curled up our toes.

"I don't think so," I sighed and rolled my eyes, pulling the news paper down and sitting upright, my palms to my face.

"I really hope you get out and make your dreams of being a neurosurgeon come true," she smiled sincerely as she sat up too and patted my back.

"I hope so too," I nodded and raised my head a little, dashing a smile at her.

"Allegra, you have a visitor!" The cop yelled.

"Who knows, your blessing from heaven might be that visitor," she said as we jumped down the bunk together.

"I doubt that. Its probably Mercedes or Mamasita, coming to murder me with their knives of words," I sighed and put on my slipper, walking out of the cell.

"Good luck out there!" she yelled as I followed the cop down the hall.

"Thanks!" I yelled back after some awfully quiet seconds.

I walked into the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. Why? was - what! No, that could not be happening.

"Its is nice to see you in those clothes. I hope you're rotting in here already!" Mercedes yelled as she smirked.

Not again!

"What are you doing here? Get out!" I yelled angrily, not caring about anything anymore.

"I should? And why?" she asked, pouting and giving me that oh-so-fake baby pity face look.

"I said get out! You've ruined my life already!" I yelled once again, pointing at the door.

"I'm just getting started, honey. Don't get too excited," she smiled and walked over to me. And for the record, I say when I leave!" she smirked and pushed me to the floor, stepping on my hands that pressed against the cold floor and walked out with an evil chuckle.

Curse her!

I tensed. I was really furious. The lady returned me back to my cell and I poured out in rage and anger, my hands balling into fists.

"So, what happened?" Louisa asked and pulled her body towards mine on my bed.

"It was Mercedes and she threatened me. I just want to get out of this place!" I cried out as a tear hurriedly rolled down my cheek.

"I understand," she gave me a big hug and it helped a little, though.

I wanted to be free!

                                 °°°°°°°°°°°

"Allegra! You have a visitor!" The lady yelled.

"Its 10pm! Don't you people have a curfew or something?" I complained, rubbing my sleepy eyes sleepily and stood up, tapping my feet on the chilly floor in search of my slippers.

I let out a loud yawn as my mouth went in a huge oval shape, my right hand covering my mouth a bit.

"I said you're free. Come out!" she yelled once more.

Did I hear that right?

"Seriously?" I yelled excitedly, opening my ears to make sure I heard the words clearly this time.

"Yes. A hot dude bailed you out," she sighed and smirked a bit, nudging my shoulder.

I tapped Louisa immediately. She was fast asleep and snored like crazy.