Chapter Twenty Five

Bella's POV

I was furious and took quick steps back to the bed. Restless, I stood up and walked over to the balcony. I leaned on the rail and stared at the neighborhood. I took a deep breath in and received a nice fresh scent of good air, mixed with mist and a little fog. Pancakes from the neighbour wasn't left out and it just gave me the relaxation I very desperately needed.

I walked back and got my cup of coffee, sitting on the cushion in the balcony and taking little sips.

I couldn't help but notice a figure from the house next door. It was Cameron. I placed my coffee on the side stool and stood up, watching him watch me.

Mercedes's phone rang. I immediately went inside and picked the call. It was just Cameron.

"Hey, beautiful. Lovely morning to you," he said cheesily.

I blushed. He made me blush.

"Hi. Good morning," I replied with a shy sweet voice.

"So, coffee this morning, huh? Anyway, I want to meet you today. We need to go somewhere important. Can you make it?" he asked in a soothing voice, bedroom tone, and a tongue just to die for. I drooled.

"I'm not sure, because i'm really busy today," I replied.

"Tonight then?" he queried.

"Tonight works just fine," I smiled and just rested my head on the pillow, dreaming of him.

"See you then, gorgeous,"

"See you," I replied.

"And, you forgot your coffee in the balcony,"

"Oh, yeah. How did you - O my gosh," I chuckled.

I stood up and put on my slipper, walking to the balcony with the phone switched to my right ear.

He waved. I smiled.

I grabbed the coffee. "Thanks," I said in the phone.

"You're welcome," he winked and hung up.

I smiled and got back in, locking the balcony door and sitting on the side of my king sized bed. He was such a Darling. I would have been happy if I got married to him.

I slowly crawled on the bed to my pillow, not wiping my previous grin. I laid on the bed and looked heavenward, thinking of what he was gonna tell me. Perhaps more sweet talking, a nice time together or to run away with him. They all sounded so dreamy.

I stood up from the bed and came down, walking to the closet. I opened the door and walked inside, still fantasizing about what just happened.

A pink fur sweater and grey sweat pants with nice pink fluffy warm stockings. I put them on and dashed my recent clothes on the floor, staring at myself in the mirror. I looked up and something caught my eye. It was the box of her diary. I brought it down and locked the closet door immediately.

Slowly, I brought the contents out of the box. The envelope slipped out. The same envelope I refused reading last time. I didn't know, something just wanted me to read the content. I was restless and couldn't wait to read what was in it.

I held it in my shaky hands.

Property of Mercedes. Do not touch.

That was it's heading, and I still wanted more. I was totally not the type to read a diary but something bugged me at the time. I didn't know.

I desperately opened the envelope and a necklace came falling out. It was beautiful with a golden dancer. It was gorgeous.

A little note which the golden necklace fell from stood in the envelope. I wondered what it was.
Slowly, I brought it out and opened the folded piece of crumpled paper.