Chapter Thirty Three

Bella's POV

"Happy morning, sunshine! Your coffee is served, triple shot as always and your breakfast is served too. Your clothes are all prepared and everyone is excited to see you. Its seven forty by the way and you are expected by exactly eight thirty to resume your work and get the models ready for the next round. Your last blog has reached over a hundred million views and your next one will be due in a week. Sir Caden is already off to work and he said to give you those flowers when you're awake. The breakfast is getting cold and that's all for now. Good morning," Banks smiled as she looked up at me.

I groaned loudly and got the duvet over my head again.

"Good morning," I replied and stood up from the bed, heading to the table for my coffee.

I had everything done and was ready by exactly eight twenty.

"Let's go?" I asked Banks as I slid the bag to my shoulder.

"Of course," She smiled and closed the tablet and we headed downstairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Whoa! Was that where I work? That place just made work seem like a dream come true.

It was a large building, painted black and had a nice logo with an inscription "House of stars".
There were tons and tons and tons of roses planted around the building, outside the gate and circled around the nice water fountain that just lit up everywhere. It was beautiful and everywhere looked classy. A couple of people stood outside the building.

"Ready, ma'am?" Banks asked with a smile as she looked at me, revealing pretty white teeth as her pierced nose holes shone beautifully with her make up.

She really prepared for my return to work.

"Y - yes!" I nodded with a little cough.

Lukas came down the car and helped me with my door. Immediately I stepped my foot on the floor, everyone bowed.

I felt like a goddess.

"Welcome ma'am," A man said to me and ushered me into the building. I slowly walked into it, viewing the whole place in awe. It was spectacular.

A nice big open reception with an extra large TV and nicely patterned couches. On the walls hung my pictures and portraits, Mamasita and Papi's, and a couple of models and just some random pictures.

At the sides were little frames of these models. The frames beautifully made to fit with the background of the pictures of the models. It was pretty.

It was a really busy place. Too busy to notice I'd been gone for the longest time. Designers carrying sketches, models coming in and out and a lot of things I'd dream of.

We headed for the elevator and I stepped in, almost tripping from my persistent stare at everything that caught my eye.

"See you in the top floor ma'am," Banks said and bowed to go with her smile still on her lips.

"Wait!" I called back and she stopped with the man from earlier.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't you - use this elevator?" I asked, trying my best to not sound weird.

She shook her head with a smile.

"Your private elevator, ma'am?" she asked.

I had my own private elevator?

What was the use!

Anyway, I liked it.

I laughed, "Oh, right. I almost forgot." I shook my head and stepped into it. She set it to the top floor and off I was.