Chapter 63

I hear a scream from the bedroom and quickly rush upstairs with the security running being me. Kourtney was created in front of her mirror scream.
" what's wrong, is there someone here, did you see something," I ask?

" of course I saw something" she replies back frustrated. I walk up to her and take a seat. I ask the security to leave and shut our bedroom door.
" what's going on?"
" my skin is stretching" she says and I'm confused. What does that even mean???

" I'm confused" I reply and she stands up to show me the line of stretchmark on her thigh.
and all of a sudden I'm hit with confliction cause according to the web this is where I say she's beautiful however knowing Kourtney she could smack me cause she already knows she's beautiful and saying that would mean I didn't think she was.
" Should I get some bio-oil or shea butter?" I ask and she just nods her head.

" I actually saw this happening but now this fast, I'm not mentally prepared for this " she sighs as she lays on the bed.

" well you're one of the women fortunate enough to create life baby" I say kissing her forehead.
" I know and I'm grateful for that but honestly I'm freaking out this just made it finally dawn on me that I'm having a child, I'm a child"

" yes, a very stunning a smart child " I reply.

" what if I'm not good at it what if become a crackhead or something happens and I become a horrible mum, there's no manual for this stuff and it freaks me out," she says and I sigh. I'm not gonna lie I understand her fears and this has been eating me up too.

" to be honest, I've felt this way too. At first, I didn't wanna tell you so you don't freak out and start thinking something ridiculous in your rollercoaster brain. I don't think anyone ever knows what they're doing growing up I realised a lot of adults barely know what they're doing and they're just as confused as we are. No one is ever prepared to be a parent I think we just try to do the best we can. we have an amazing support system I think we'll be fine, we and our future child is surrounded by love and she isn't even born yet"

" what makes you think the baby is a girl"

" cause I want to believe if I say it long enough it will come true" he replies.

" you're the first guy I've ever heard say they want a female child first "

" no offence to my species but girls are cuter and they always love their dads more, plus I need you to realise you have competition so you're always be nice to me" I say and she throws a pillow at me.

" well I kinda want a girl too,girls have cuter clothes but tbh I'm not really freaked out about the gender I wonder what our child would look like, hope she has my brain cause if I have to deal with your personality twice I may lose it"

" well technically I'm the nice one so people love me"

" they love your money, I'm not mean I just have a permanent resting bitch face" I say and all of a sudden he frowns.

" what's on your mind? "

" nothing sitting down here rubbing bio oil on your legs take me back. Can't believe you weren't in love with me when we first met. I'm offended for you happy you finally came to your senses and picked the right man"

" you're weird, that was so long ago plus we're having a whole child now. Didn't you use to date Iggy junior" I reply feeling smug.

" That was a long time ago you're all I see now my sexy psychopath " I reply kissing her hand.

" in previous times I would have been livid you called me a psychopath but now I'm not mad at it, my good swings have been all over the place lately, " I say " I cried the other day cause my pencil broke".