Chapter 14

Liam's POV

After going through the necessary airport procedures, we were finally in the Dominican Republic and Punta Cana looks great as usual. The beaches, resorts, restaurants, people zip-lining, windsurfing, kayaking and sailing. Like a regular tourist, Kourtney has been giggling and taking pictures of everything since we got here. She wants to do everything, and we haven't even settled down at the hotel yet. We are staying at the IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro. It looks nice and Kourtney has been reading reviews on Trip Advisor since I told her the name of where we were staying.

We were shown the way to our room. It is large and everything looks super exquisite. I'm weirded out cause Kourtney has been smiling so hard. If she smiles any harder, I would be worried.

"Oh my God! This is so beautiful". She says "Liam look at this view, we can see everything from here. Come look at the ocean" she says staring at the window.

"Glad you like it". I reply "What do you want to do first, sleep or explore?" I ask since we got here pretty early.

"Explore, I've slept my whole life". She says grinning. She's like a kid at her first candy store.

"Where are we going first?" I ask trying to know what her interests are. I'm surprised she hasn't spoken about us being in the same room. We have no one to keep our secrets from. No one here knows us.

"Hmmm, we could go to dinner then go clubbing I guess". She shrugs "We do all the fun stuff tomorrow, I feel like getting loose tonight". She says.

She goes to the bathroom to get ready while I leave the room to give her some space, women take a long time getting ready. I know this from dating a ton of women. I have learned never to get dressed till I see her spraying that thing that looks like water on her face, can't remember what it is called, but I think it's to hold the makeup or cement it. I really don't know anything about makeup.

I take the elevator to the restaurant,it has been a while since I have had something to eat. I would have gotten room service, but Kourtney is using the room. It would be in our best interest to get separate rooms. I ordered the Bandera, thanks to Kourtney, I have been reading a ton of online reviews and this was the top choice. They were right, it tastes delicious. It took me fifteen minutes to gather the strength to pull myself back up.

I was on my way to the pool when I got a text from Kourtney saying I need to come back upstairs.

"Sigh women" I roll my eyes as I make my way back inside.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer, she finally opens the door and I get the shock of my life when she's still in her robe. At least, she has all that powder on her face from that baking thing.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked taking in her appearance.

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about" she says "Mark just got here, and he wants us to try to patch things up. Could we go clubbing another day?" She says a look of guilt on her face.

"It is fine, where are you going to?" I ask looking at her.

"Hmmm, I don't know yet, but he's coming to pick me up" she replies.

"Well good luck on your date, I will be at the pool maybe meet a couple of new babes". I say throwing her a wink.

"Ohh". She says playing with her fingers.

"I will get going". I reply and make my way back to the pool.

You know the great thing about being at a resort pool, babes. There is always a ton of babes. I am on holiday, I might as well live my best life. My wife is getting ready to go on a date with another man, so I will find someone to also keep me company.