Chapter 13

Liam's POV

Today makes it the second day of being married which means we have 1094 days left, Kourtney is still asleep. I woke up last night and saw her sleeping on the sofa with Narcos still playing on the screen so I gently lifted her and placed her on my bed. Whoever said skinny girls have no weight is a fucking liar.

She kept on turning in her sleep so I had to cover her with a blanket. 'Liar' my subconscious screams at me. Okay maybe I didn't carry her because of that, her shirt kept on going up and exposing her ass and like the gentleman that I am, I had to cover her up to avoid any wild thoughts.

My phone starts ringing loudly and I hurry to get it across the room so it doesn't wake her up but then I was too late. She stirs around the bed pulling the covers off her, she rubs her hands over her eyes before looking around a little bit and spots me at the corner of the room with my phone in my hands.

"Good morning, I can't believe I slept off here I'm so sorry" she says apologizing in a very sultry voice. Jesus, isn't she supposed to sound hoarse and unsexy in the morning?

"Hey, good morning Kourt and it's fine you kinda live here now you can sleep anywhere". I reply trying to make her not feel guilty for sleeping on my bed. My eyes follow her movement and she stands up and starts to take off the sheets from the bed "What are doing?" I ask trying to understand what she was doing she doesn't reply to me she just kept on doing what she was doing.

"Where are your sheets so I can lay them back?" she asks. Whoa, this is the first time anyone I've ever been with has ever laid my bed. Even when I was with Angelique, we basically just sleep on it and the maids or room service do it again.

"Hmmm, I don't know".I reply ruffling my hair. She just stares at me for a while, her big eyes focusing on me like she couldn't believe I just said that.

"So you live here and don't know where the bedsheets are kept?" She asked one more time just to make sure that my answer was right. "Don't blame me I've never laid one". I just stared at her as she walks out of the room for two minutes. Yes, I counted. Actually, I was just staring at my phone typing some things and noticed the time difference then she came back with a new bed sheet and pillowcases in her hands and she dumps them on the chair.

"You". She points at me and my attention is turned to her "Grab the other end and do it the same way I do it" she orders. It literally felt like my mom screaming at me so I put my phone in my pocket and get ready to do as she said. She places a white bedsheet on the bed and stretches it out so I could hold the other end and start to tuck it in exactly the way she did it. She complained about the first one not being straight enough so we did it the second time.

'Changing pillowcases were easier, Jesus I can't believe I'm doing this'. I say to myself.
When we were finally done and all the pillows were arranged properly, she inspected it and was finally satisfied with her work she starts to walk out of my room.

Is this what married people do?

I'm up at seven am changing bedsheets and then I'm not working for the next three weeks courtesy of my dad and everyone in the company has been ordered not to send me anything relating to work during my honeymoon so Kourtney and I could come back with a bun in the oven but unknown to him she isn't even mine. Yeah, there's a ring on her finger and a certificate that says she is but she belongs to that guy, whatever his name is. When I saw him last night, it made my blood boil, and seeing her agree to all his bullshit made it worse. She was his puppet, it was like strong-willed, stubborn Kourtney just became a shadow of herself.

Which was what made me mad and I chose to avoid her all night well, that was till she came into my room in a towel with her hair wet sticking to her skin and her skin Jesus, it looked so good and the towel was short so it wasn't really hiding much but I had to act like I was still mad.