Chapter 59

" what do you think, this is some dom and sub relationship where I do what you want, well baby youre in for a ride" I reply as I turn off my lamp getting ready to catch up on my beauty sleep.

The family was still mourning so it would be insensitive for me to show up to work. I sat up trying to figure out what would do today, I looked towards the sofa and Liam wasn't there, not like I cared anyway.

I make my way downstairs to fix something to eat, the house seemed quiet more quiet than usual " the burial was yesterday " my subconscious reminds me. You can't exactly get over a loved one a day after they've been buried.

As soon as I reach the foyer a loud noise takes me aback " CONGRATULATIONS " and suddenly everyone comes out from hiding and Liam wraps his arms around me, I want to pull them off but his grip too tight. Mrs price comes us to be and gives me a hug " congratulations love so happy for both of you" she says.
While I just stood there in confusion " I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl " Kayleigh shrieks and I realize they're talking about the baby. I have to give it Liam he's smart pulling a Kevin Hart on me. Not going to lie I wasn't expecting that Liam 1 Kourtney 0. I give them all a small smile as Mrs price ushers us to the dining table, she had the chef prepare something special for us. Considering she was about to have her third grandchild.
I had a fake smile plastered all over my face while Liam just sat there with a big grin on his face " oh my God liam I can't believe youre going to be a dad, so happy for you " Lola says and he gives her a smile.

" so when did you guys find out," Chris asks.

" few days before the burial," he says beaming " we just didn't want to take all the attention and decided to keep it quiet " he adds while I continue to glare at him.

" what sex would you want first, boy or girl," Lola asks looking towards my direction.she was probably the only person who noticed I was still in shock just like the rest of them.

" I don't mind, a healthy baby " I reply that's the answer people always give.

" awwn y'all are going to have the cutest child " Kayleigh. I remain quiet waiting for breakfast to be over so I could tear Liam apart. I guess this was why they made him CEO, being able to not play fair.

I had about to walk back to my room when Mrs price asks to speak to me away from the crowd.
We walk to Mr price's old study where she offers me a seat. The last time I was here my mother's slap had me flying across the room.
" you don't seem excited about this " she says and I remain quiet.

" I guess I'm just overwhelmed from the burial " I reply and she nods her head. "Me too, it's obvious you and Liam aren't in the best place right now but I just want to let you know how grateful we are for the new addition into this family " she says gaining me a small smile.

We talk for a little while, she told me stories on her pregnancy and how stubborn Liam was in the womb and all I thought about was suffocating him.

I finally made it to my room after a million congratulations from the staff and my family members calling none stop, Liam was seated on the sofa as usual " hey babe " he says as soon as he spots me walk in.

" are you insane?" furious was not the right word to explain how I felt " what made think you had the right to share my secret " I yell furiously

"well it's our baby and there was no other way to get you to keep it " he replies " kourt I said I was sorry and I knew you were never going believe me I just had to do something " he replies letting out a deep sigh.

" you always find a way to amaze me Liam, two can play this game love " I reply and make my way towards the bathroom. He grabs my arm before I could shut the door " kourt please I don't want to play games, I just want us to start over and be happy " I pull my hand free and slam the door in his face.