Chapter 12

"I-I didn't know you will be he-here" I stutter it felt so surreal to me that Mark was standing right here.

"Yeah, I didn't think I would be here either' he says as he runs his hand through his hair. Liam just sat on the bench saying nothing, probably taking in the scene before him.

"Oh" I reply flatly "What brought you here then?" I ask waiting to know why he was here yeah I like Liam, but I love Mark. He has been the first real relationship I've ever had, and he has been there for me so call me a bad person, but I'm still holding on to the tiniest bit of hope that we could be together which is why I didn't want Angelique and Liam to break up. Your first love is hard to let go of.

"If I'm being honest I missed you and I just wanted to see how beautiful you would look in that wedding dress. It sucks not being the one to put that ring on your finger but what can I say shit happens" he says and from the look on his face, you can tell he meant every word he said". I know this is ridiculous, but I want us to get back together. It doesn't matter if you're married to this guy, this shit isn't even real baby what we have it's real not this facade all of you are trying to pull" he says coming closer to me and holding my hands in his.

I don't know what to say I have dreamt about this for a month and now that I'm getting exactly what I want, it doesn't feel right. I turn to look at Liam, and he gives me a slight smile.

He stands up from the bench and I start to get nervous, he pats my back and starts to walk back inside without saying any word to me.

"I don't know what to say, Mark, I know I wanted this but now that I'm married it feels wrong. I know Liam and I aren't going to do anything, but a weird part of me wants to honour my vows to him". I say looking down at my hands.

"It's fine. I'll wait for you, we can take it slow rather than rushing in again I know I was skeptical at first, but it was just because I was scared and didn't know how to react. Seeing you with someone else just made my blood boil, knowing he's going to be giving you kisses only I give you makes me so mad. Babe just let me prove it to you" he pleads.

"Hmm okay". I reply skeptically, and he pulls me in for a hug.

"Where are you going for your honeymoon?" he asks, I can sense the anger in his voice.

"Hmm,D-Dominican Republic I've never been there". I stutter.

"Oh okay. Well, that's great, so now I can book my ticket" he says and brings out his phone typing something vigorously.

"What do you mean book your ticket?" I ask confused by his choice of words.

"Did you think I would leave you with him for three weeks, so he could make his move on you? Hell no. You're mine and mine alone babe" he says kissing my hands "I'm doing this for us babe, we can start over" he says, and I gently pull my hands away from his. I'm a little skeptical about this, but love makes you do crazy things, so they say.

"I have to go Mark, I'll see you later people must be looking for me". I reply, and he gives me a peck on my cheek and I walk back inside to join the festivities. The hall is pretty big, so it took me a while to get back to where Liam was seated. He didn't even acknowledge me when I took my seat next to him, he was busy on his phone, so I try to snoop to see what he was doing and he was texting this girl Veronica Simmons. She's a popular Victoria's Secret model, and she's gorgeous. My heart falls but oh well it's not like I'm not doing the same thing anyway.

After a while, Liam decides it's time for us to leave, so we could get to the airport tomorrow. We say goodbye to our families and hug one another, a few tears of joy were shed. We walk to the limo in silence, this time he didn't even bother to open the door for me. Luckily, the driver whose name is Ricky was kind enough to help me.